Tail pipe with or without resonator and tip

Be forwarned that ounce you take out the resonator be prepared for lots of droan at 2500+ RPM,thats what I got when I deleted mine!
I also have my stock tail pipe too.

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:
Be forwarned that ounce you take out the resonator be prepared for lots of droan at 2500+ RPM,thats what I got when I deleted mine!
I also have my stock tail pipe too.

I still have my cats and the stock exhaust manifolds on mine you think I will get drone?

jrangel said:
I still have my cats and the stock exhaust manifolds on mine you think I will get drone?

Hmmm not sure with the cats,not liklely though,I am catless with LT headers and its crazy in the cab!

i dont have drone. but when you get on it you do notice the resonator being removed :) rest of my exhaust is still stock currently :)

Yellow venom said:
Hmmm not sure with the cats,not liklely though,I am catless with LT headers and its crazy in the cab!

I can vouch for that :viking:

Yellow venom said:
LOL,hows it going:dontknow: :D

Fine just finished touching up some MORE rock chips before I covered the truck up. Too bad that dump truck was parked in the way could have been better.

:burnout: Yeah,we will have some more chances to go back out there again!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back