Talk about taxes!

raymondwebb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how Obama promised no tax increase on middle class people. Im on salary and make around 58k yr. I get paid biweekly opened my check today to find out I made $70 less because of increased taxes. That's $1680 more a yr. all I can say is Obama is a lying mother fucker. Romney tried to tell everyone his plan and people would not listen. For the record I voted Romney and now I think people that voted Obama will regret their decision unless they live off the government because social security and people on ssi got a raise on their checks. How is this fair?

Interesting post. I never even open my checks, just give them to my sweetheart and she takes care of it. But, since you posted this, I checked and mine is $192.08 less than it was last year. That's an annual amount of $4994.08 net dollars.

Hey all the dumbasses are getting change now. Enjoy who ever voted for him :D

It's because of the temp tax cuts from 2010. It went back to normal levels. The Bush cuts stayed for everyone making 400k or less 450k for couples

I 'm sure somehow the liberal Obamamites will find away to blame the republicans. I told all my co-workers this was going to happen. They didn't believe me. They are supposed to increase again in two months. :mad:

Do you have a link to a source showing it is going to go up again?

Do you have a link to a source showing it is going to go up again?

No, sorry. but I was watching a show ( sorry can't remember which one) but they were reviewing the effects of the current bill that was passed and they said the taxes would be increasing again in Feb.I don't think it will be the same tax,seems like it was something with the MEDRW will have to be counted as earned income,

Also Has anyone heard that you can't file you taxes until after March?

I wish I had a link for you but trust me if something doesn't change, there is an increased set to go in effect. I read some on msnbc, I'll see if I can get more info for you.

Last edited:
2% increase I'm gonna end up losing am extra 200 a month on top of another 140 because if the health care increases passed on to me by my company. :mad:

Last edited:
Did ya really believe Obama or your congressman about taxes?

“My people perish for a lack of knowledge” God

“Give a man fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and you feed him for life”
“The only thing that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing”

If you haven’t seen the movie “Obama 2016” then you need to do so. It will tell you what his real agenda is and how “OUR” congressmen/women are leading us to slaughter.

“The blind lead the blind and they both will fall into the ditch.” God

Sorry guys, we will become a 3rd world country within the next 30 years, as Obama desires. We no longer have the will to fight. In fact, most don’t even know what to fight for or what the real issues are facing this country. And it ain’t about money.

Sorry guys, we will become a 3rd world country within the next 30 years, as Obama desires. We no longer have the will to fight. In fact, most don’t even know what to fight for or what the real issues are facing this country. And it ain’t about money.

Don't forget that Jesus' message is one of love. Attempting to sway others with any other tool/s seldom helps anyone.

Caveman, your right, hasn't worked so far. Neither has love. I fear the next step could well be AR-15's. Oh well, I'm 65 ain't seen it get any better yet. Keep hoping and praying thou.

Oh, please don't get me started on those jerk wad gun grabbers

well hell I'm glad I'm deployed for about 4-5 more months of this year, I'll only get taxed on 7 months of my income this year haha

Mine was around $150 less for two weeks, but I also dropped my work health insurance and dental insurance, cheaper to get it on my own. Needless to say I took a big hit. :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back