Temecula (SoCal)

What day is best for a Temecula GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SD2005Dustin said:
Brad, where you gonna keep your rig when you leave?

My old man is coming out to pick it up next weekend. He'll have a play toy for a year or so:) in Texas

SD2005Dustin said:
Exactly hahaha, We were suppose to be there at 1. then everyone got hungry so we went to get some food. there were a few phone numbers on the thread you coulda called:eek: ...

Traffic was a bitch from Los Angeles took over 2-1/2 hours. And the time was to get there around 1 or 2. The only number I had on my phone was SRTBRAD and he was not able to get there either. I thought the bikers kicked you guys out for being too rowdy:D

LoveThisTruck said:
When you pass out after a few more drinks... I'll just take em back:elefant:

Guess you couldn't hang, 12:03 am and you going night night,tires will go home with me.

Waiting for Brad to wake up and call me so we can take off,had fun over here. For those that haven't been there, you guys have to go to the Tilted Kilt. Came highly recommended by Todd and he wasn't BSing.

Sounds good, you know I'll drive down. Still waiting for Brad to call so we can take off, want to run that truck on the freeway. Got half a bottle left, wanna see what that Roe will do.LOL

I enjoyed it Rick. I'll seeya at Pinks next month! Don't get pulled over on the way home :)

Todd

todd abrams said:
I enjoyed it Rick. I'll seeya at Pinks next month! Don't get pulled over on the way home :)

Todd

Yea no shit, get pulled over for not doing anything, no tickets though.

You know I lost that one. If he's asking about me and Brad, gave him a good race from 50.

phxpoolguy said:
You know I lost that one. If he's asking about me and Brad, gave him a good race from 50.

Hell ya... I've got a whole new outlook on nitrous:rock: You're right there with me till about 100:burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Hell ya... I've got a whole new outlook on nitrous:rock: You're right there with me till about 100:burnout:

Wow. Thats a good run. Not bad for a QC ehh:D

No shit though... his truck is quick for what he has done to it. That thing makes stupid power on the 125 shot:rock: Everybody there was impressed.

LoveThisTruck said:
Ya... I just had my truck de-tuned:dontknow: :aetsch:
HAHA :rock: Man I wished I could have made it out there. I had some crap hours last week. and the truck payment is due. but hopfully I can make it out next time.:burnout:

JAYSSRT said:
HAHA :rock: Man I wished I could have made it out there. I had some crap hours last week. and the truck payment is due. but hopfully I can make it out next time.:burnout:

Would have been fun, the place was nice, just wished some of the others could have stayed to drink and hang out. Brad likes them double shots of crown and coke.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back