Temple Tx, oct 24th

i understand that i only get off from work from abotu noon saturday to 8pm sunday night every week.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i'm not sure if there is gonna be more than 1 srt-10, was terh 12.53 on spray and what kinda MPH??

The 12.53 was all motor he only has about 1200 miles on the new setup so he has not sprayed it yet, he has a best of 12.1 with this new setup we both spun horribly on that pass. I'll check the timeslip for trap speed, etc...

CentralTexHemi said:
The 12.53 was all motor he only has about 1200 miles on the new setup so he has not sprayed it yet, he has a best of 12.1 with this new setup we both spun horribly on that pass. I'll check the timeslip for trap speed, etc...

ok i talked to the starting line guy today and he said he'll put a little extra VHT out there for us

Can you also ask him when he sees us in line to back off on the water last time there I only got one good pass in with the AWD I cannot shake the water off and its irritating-THANKS

yeah i can do that, if you go in the right lane you can pro go all the way around the water, thats what i'm gonna do and then back into it for my burn out

I've tried it but a few weeks ago they acted like there was a forest fire at the staging area and were dumping 3-4 buckets of water after each pass I was PISSED and now the freakin temps are gonna be higher today last night would of been the best time to run. The humidity doubles from 6pm-11pm from 25% to 50% and the temps will be in the mid 60's most of the night we just cant win guys I'm thinking the best time to make your first pass for your best time would be around 8pm, 67deg with 35% humidity

i'm gonna make my first pass right when they open to see how my new setup is gonna feel then let it cool off for a while

So?? How in the hell did it all go? I couldn't make it due to being thousands of miles away at the moment..

hope it was fun ,i did not go cause of breakin miles on truck ,,but i have a freind that took his chuby there last weekend and he bitched big time about track setup ,,,said that when you drive into your lane there is no way to get in lane with out driving through the water and getting all four tires wet ,,that and they squrit 500 gallons of water on it too ,he said it was like driving through a pond first just to get in lanes

i would think that getting all four wheels soaked like that is dangerous as hell ,but maybe they changed the routine by now:dontknow:

still lots of water in the left lane, can go around it in the right, but i have to say for all the bitching that people do about that track you can't argue with the times we all ran on it, i ran 12.44(a personal best), centexhemi ran a 12.58(personal best), and the trailblazer SS ran a 12.01(also a personal best) all of us have tried different tracks and yes they are wider and nicer but this one must have something right for it to have people run new personal bests all the time, it's also one of the oldest tracks in texas.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
still lots of water in the left lane, can go around it in the right, but i have to say for all the bitching that people do about that track you can't argue with the times we all ran on it, i ran 12.44(a personal best), centexhemi ran a 12.58(personal best), and the trailblazer SS ran a 12.01(also a personal best) all of us have tried different tracks and yes they are wider and nicer but this one must have something right for it to have people run new personal bests all the time, it's also one of the oldest tracks in texas.

well lets see the pictures im waiting :D :D

sanchoba yup still have 4.10's, just use shorter tires at the track:D

ironhead look in the racing section, there is a timeslip and vid:burnout:

I'll have you vid up by Monday

.0132 Reaction
1.79 60'
8.02 1/8 @ 85.08 mph
12.58 1/4 @ 105.68 mhp

thanks wade, i knew your camera would have better vid quality than mine you don't know what the temp was around that time do you?

if you can post you slip results and time you ran I can do a full breakdown

59170559vv2.png
WAY TO GOOO... That 12.4 run sounded awesome. Looked great too.. Your truck sounded sweet running the track.

thanks anthony wish you coulda came up i wanna see that hood, and we could've tried my tires out on your truck

when are you going to a big GTG with a shit load of members ,,,the big events are the TITS,,,come go to macon with me and anthony ,,i promise you wont regret it !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back