Tested the slicks and CCW this weekend! New PB!!

what are the size and offsets of those wheels and the size of the tires? I'm trying to get an ideo of what i want to run and your setup is beautiful.

what are the size and offsets of those wheels and the size of the tires? I'm trying to get an ideo of what i want to run and your setup is beautiful.

Fronts are 19x6 with 235/55-19 at 59lbs and the rear are 16x12 with M&H 31x12 slicks. Not sure of the offsets as CCW had custom made them for a few members. I can measure them as soon as I get a chance bud.
Thanks for the compliments:rock:

Fronts are 19x6 with 235/55-19 at 59lbs and the rear are 16x12 with M&H 31x12 slicks. Not sure of the offsets as CCW had custom made them for a few members. I can measure them as soon as I get a chance bud.
Thanks for the compliments:rock:

No problem.

thanks again.

Oh yeah, never finished............. fronts are 58 not 59 and the rears are 46 lbs! Compared to factory wheels at about 82 it is substantial weight savings.;)

They look good. I have a set of the CCW drag pack for sale, basically brand new. I can't make a thread until my post count gets to 50.

Nice.

What is the exact wheel specs?
One of these day's I'm going to move to 16's
that's a bigger tire but a lot lighter than my 390's on widened 17's

So I got the front brakes ground down after a few hours Saturday morn and bolted up the new CCW front runners and threw the slicks in the back to head out 60 miles to the track.

VENOMOUS, sent you a pm...thanks, Tony

Paint it Red, you'll be a second faster LOL

And get pulled over 20x more, lol
Or silver and be 2 seconds faster :)

With all the cross country stuff I did, not one pull over.... Must have been the flames, by the time they finished laughing, I was 10 miles down the road :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back