Testing Waters-Cold Fusion Wet Kit w/intake

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Testing the waters, I currently have a Cold Fusion dual Nozzle wet kit on my 10. 10 lb bottle with gauge, purge etc. The intake manifold is drilled and tapped to accept the nozzle's right behind the throttle body. Intake is powdercoated semi gloss black, would like to sell the kit with the intake and someone's stock or powdercoated stock intake in return. Looking for 700.00.

pics 600.00 shipped without the intake manifold exchange.

Attachments

• DSCN0713.JPG
    DSCN0713.JPG
    952.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCN0712.JPG
    DSCN0712.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
moparracing said:
getting away from nitrous ? :dontknow:
On the truck I am, bought a Mustang to spray till it blows:)

Attachments

• 8ec8_1.jpg
    8ec8_1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 37
what shot are you running with this kit? what's all included (minus the the intake) : window switch, wot switch, a/f gauge, bottle heater/brackets, lines & wiring,.... ?:dontknow:

moparracing said:
what shot are you running with this kit? what's all included (minus the the intake) : window switch, wot switch, a/f gauge, bottle heater/brackets, lines & wiring,.... ?:dontknow:

Wot switch, bottle, pressure gauge, solenoids, complete jet kit with card, purge solenoid, relay, bottle brackets, nozzles....complete kit. I am currently running a 150 shot, and this kit runs a tad on the rich side so the a/f is conservative on my truck 11 to 11.5 to 1. Made 122hp to the wheels on the 150 jet rich, and around 200 ft lbs.

moparracing said:
i'm fairly new to the nitrous game, so please don't be offended but i'm curious how different your's is from say this kit ? :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cold...ts,Euro's_W0QQitemZ160308041822QQcmdZViewItem

That is a single nozzle small solenoid kit, the solenoids are tiny.

http://www.coldfusionnitrous.com/WetKitCorvettesVipers.aspx?CategoryID=42

This is the kit I have and a purge, looking at the price I think I'm a bit high, I'll let the kit go for 500.00 shipped in the lower 48 plus 3 percent for paypal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back