Texas G2G.

Chris,
I don't have any good ideas, I tried to do this same thing a couple of months ago and basically got the same response. I guess you gotta just pick something, se tit up and maybe some guys will show up. How about we find a couple of bikini or underwear models, meet somewhere scenic and do a photo shoot?

My number is: 832 - 217 - 0562. I will be up for anything anywhere. Just come to a conclusion on a locality.

Next Saturday, I'm going to the Mesquite Rodeo. Perhaps some of you would like to join. We can head out for beers afterwards.

We can even do Kennedale raceway in the afternoon and the rodeo at night.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Chris,
I don't have any good ideas, I tried to do this same thing a couple of months ago and basically got the same response. I guess you gotta just pick something, se tit up and maybe some guys will show up. How about we find a couple of bikini or underwear models, meet somewhere scenic and do a photo shoot?
I'm game for that. All this photo needs is a blond in a black miniskirt:
stiltdarkei3.jpg

If you've got the girls, I bring the photo gear.

ChristopherSRT10 said:
Next Saturday, I'm going to the Mesquite Rodeo. Perhaps some of you would like to join. We can head out for beers afterwards.

We can even do Kennedale raceway in the afternoon and the rodeo at night.

Chris, I'm going to be out of town all this week. PM me the details of what you're up to and I'll try to join up with you. I'll be back in town and back on line Friday.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Chris, I'm going to be out of town all this week. PM me the details of what you're up to and I'll try to join up with you. I'll be back in town and back on line Friday.
Chris - what do you suggest for the Kennedale deal? Run our trucks or watch? Time? I may make that - not sure about Saturday night rodeo - date night with the wife. Last time we went they killed a calf in the calf roping event - hauled the carcass off in a pickup - kinda ruins the evening. :( I enjoy rodeo but my wife won't go again...

Well Kennedale Raceway is running that evening so we can't do both. Larry is out for anything in the evening anyways due to his date with his wife.

Hmm, we can do Kennedale raceway on Sunday, though. Or wait, better yet, let's go to a sports bar centrally located in DFW and watch the Cowboys lose instead. How about BoneDaddy's?

Another one...

Another DFW member here....

Took forever to find this site, I was on the "other" site for a while. Let me know what anyone decides, I'm up for even a cruise night. I will need a little lead time as the wife feels I spend more time with my truck than her. Take care boyz.

Brad
214-437-1453

harrisb said:
Another DFW member here....

Took forever to find this site, I was on the "other" site for a while. Let me know what anyone decides, I'm up for even a cruise night. I will need a little lead time as the wife feels I spend more time with my truck than her. Take care boyz.

Brad
214-437-1453
Hi there! glad you finally made it over. This is the place 2 B :D :rock:

Wifey said:
Hi there! glad you finally made it over. This is the place 2 B :D :rock:
Hey, Brad -
Glad to hear from you. I have the same deal with my wife, so I understand. My plan is to go the Cruisers the first Monday of every month in Frisco. So I'll be there for dinner at 7 - show at 8 - I usually leave around 10, but it goes to 11 or after. Christopher SRT10 usually goes and Steve Holden (Texas Yellow Fever) goes too on occasion. 450-500 cars show up every Monday night. Lots of fun. Check out www.mycruisers.com.

Hope to see you there.

We're also hoping to hook up at Texas Motorplex for some quarter mile fun assoon as they can schedule something.

I'm in Keller (north east fort worth). Frisco on the first Monday sounds like a plan, I would assume they have monday night football. I work in Los Colinas so it's not that bad a tour. Probably see you guys there.

Cruisers: www.mycruisers.com

harrisb said:
I'm in Keller (north east fort worth). Frisco on the first Monday sounds like a plan, I would assume they have monday night football. I work in Los Colinas so it's not that bad a tour. Probably see you guys there.
Sounds good, Brad. Yes they have several TVs overhead with football. I go early and have dinner around 7 - cars start showing up around 7:45/8. Things start cranking around 9 and go to 11 or so.
What cab and color are you? I'm a QC silver, Chris has a black QC and Texas Yellow Fever is, you guessed it, Yellow QC.

Any other DWF folks want to join in?
We know you're out there...
Larry

I'm an 04 RC - Black, bought her brand new in Febuary of this year. Poor thing just looked so lonely sitting all by herself at the dealer. I actually went to the ford dealer next door to test drive a lightning, saw my RC sitting over at Dodge and as they say the rest is history.

harrisb said:
I'm an 04 RC - Black, bought her brand new in Febuary of this year. Poor thing just looked so lonely sitting all by herself at the dealer. I actually went to the ford dealer next door to test drive a lightning, saw my RC sitting over at Dodge and as they say the rest is history.
Glad to have an RC in the DFW crowd. See you soon...:D
Larry

Hey I'm slow just caught this thread <G>
I would shoot to be there if it's a truck thing ,as I aint into bars and tv and thas just to far to drive to do that . Im with Anthony nail a time ,a date and something with track time and I will try to work it in .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

When are you guy trying to get together. It is a three hour drive but i am willing to make the drive. Just need to know the address and what time to show up.

Thanks Chris

zex-srt10 said:
When are you guy trying to get together. It is a three hour drive but i am willing to make the drive. Just need to know the address and what time to show up.

Thanks Chris
Our regular spot - Cruisers - may be closing the huge weekly car show. Too many idiots racing their engines, kids on sport bike pulling wheelies, ridiculously loud stereos, drinking, leaving a huge mess - crap like that ruining a good thing. It's too bad - Cruisers Restaurant has been great, as has the Frisco PD. Hopefully some new rule enforcement will straighten things out.

We're hoping to meet at Texas Motorplex for some quarter mile fun. They told me in October that they will schedule some fun run days in Nov, Dec, and Jan but so far nothing on their calendar.

We'll let you know when we get something definite. Meanwhile there's the National near Houston, I think, on early Dec.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back