Thank you Vedeo for TOTM

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Video for TOTM

http://video.google.com/videoupload...=wsb64__00000_VFJ1Y2tPZlRoZU1vbnRoXzAwMDE.wmv

I appreciate the chance to be on the front of OUR website....800 members and growing. To have been nominated by OUTNUMBERED....a guy that does not know me, getting votes from people that may or may not have ever seen my truck ..... still amazes me. I found myself watching this contest more than I ever thought I would. If you are ever given the chance, you owe it to yourself to compete, it's good for the whole family
I did up a little video, more as a thank you to all......I would like to do it for each months winner. If the fella's prior to me would like to PM me on what I need from them, as well as upcoming winners, I think it would be cool.....what do you think. Does winning give you get out of being " Banned Card " ....that would be a nice perk.
Well....that's all I really wanted to say.....Thank you so much. I'll get Red a photo by this weekend.....till then sit back and enjoy Doneo's truck a few more day's. Later my brothers

Last edited:
I think I speak for everybody when I say that I would like to see the chick from your avatar on the pic for the front page hehehe. Congrats on the win.

Congrats, the video sounds like a cool idea. Makes it even more for the members by the members

Jeff

OCBob said:
I think I speak for everybody when I say that I would like to see the chick from your avatar on the pic for the front page hehehe. Congrats on the win.

Wait a minute, weren't we voting for the Chick??? LOL, congrats Wazzsup!

:rock: Congrats Wazzsup that's an awesome video too bro!! :thrasher:

Diego

Ironic DDB

DDB said:
:rock: Congrats Wazzsup that's an awesome video too bro!! :thrasher:

Diego

David C...your AVEY lives about 20 mins from me......Albq. is my favorite place....Have a brother that lives there, and fly out every year for Cico....First of May, go LOBO'S

WAZZSUP said:
David C...your AVEY lives about 20 mins from me......Albq. is my favorite place....Have a brother that lives there, and fly out every year for Cico....First of May, go LOBO'S

I graduated from UNM bro :rock: have quite a few buddies that played football and baseball for the 'Bos also. I also coached a few of the current Lobo football players when they were in High school.

not sure who AVEY is but anyhoot yeah go LOBOs!

Congrats! So when are you planning to test out that fancy Nitrous set up you have!? Can't wait to see your times...how big of a shot? Oh and why 3 bottles?

3 bottles of NOS, because.....

Rice Eater said:
Congrats! So when are you planning to test out that fancy Nitrous set up you have!? Can't wait to see your times...how big of a shot? Oh and why 3 bottles?

3 bottles fit. It's not like I used the bed of the truck anyway....It's overwhelming when you see it in person, I've seen 2 bottles before.....and as much purging I'll have to do for my son's buddies....well that just seemed to make the most logic.

The local track is open for test and tune on Thursdays.....but the weather will have to help out, it has been crappy for the last three weeks. I am looking forward to seeing what this sled will run......I feel the 12's should be in reach. It ran 13.6 at the Nats with a trunk full of coolers, lawn chairs and all the stuff I stole from Indy's truck :)

DDB...your avatar, it's Dave Chappel...he lives in Yellow Springs Ohio. He was at the Mall a few weeks ago.....

Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:
3 bottles fit. It's not like I used the bed of the truck anyway....It's overwhelming when you see it in person, I've seen 2 bottles before.....and as much purging I'll have to do for my son's buddies....well that just seemed to make the most logic.

DDB...your avatar, it's Dave Chappel...he lives in Yellow Springs Ohio. He was at the Mall a few weeks ago.....

Ah I got ya now! LOL I thought maybe AVEY was another acronym used on this site for some modification or something. My bad :stupido2:

WAZZSUP said:

The local track is open for test and tune on Thursdays.....but the weather will have to help out, it has been crappy for the last three weeks. I am looking forward to seeing what this sled will run......I feel the 12's should be in reach. It ran 13.6 at the Nats with a trunk full of coolers, lawn chairs and all the stuff I stole from Indy's truck :)

how big of a shot you runnin and are you going to leave the stage II flash in when you run the NOS....or is it a custom tune for the NOS? You should easily hit 12's w/ a 75 shot or greater!

grats man you deserve it. spill the beans on the tune with the gas. its getting tempting.i got a guy i have already outran says hes done some more stuff to his harley edition. but so have i. ive got to get my cal tracs installed.

eddie102870 said:
grats man you deserve it. spill the beans on the tune with the gas. its getting tempting.i got a guy i have already outran says hes done some more stuff to his harley edition. but so have i. ive got to get my cal tracs installed.

Tell me what your buddy has done, and I'll tell you if you have a chance.

Signed,
Resident Harley F-150 Expert

Congratulations on your winning the Truck of the Month. It's well deserved.

Great video also.:rock: :rock:

Nice video Tommy and you deserve the win! :rock: :D :dancing: Your truck is very nice. ;)

outnumbered said:
Tell me what your buddy has done, and I'll tell you if you have a chance.

Signed,
Resident Harley F-150 Expert
i know he has header and a different pulley but last time we ran he spun like i did but way worse. supposedly he has sent it off to new york to get the motor done. unless he worked on the suspension or put drag radials on im not too worried about him. all the boys around town says he full of shit.. ..either way its all in fun.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back