Thanks JimTeTe

wo1sjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to publicly thank JimTeTe. He upgraded to a JMB CAI and graciously gave away his almost brand new K&N drop in. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time....lucky me. :D

Thanks Jim, hopefully one day I can repay the favor. This kind of generosity and good will makes me glad I found this site. :rock:

wo1sjb said:
Just want to publicly thank JimTeTe. He upgraded to a JMB CAI and graciously gave away his almost brand new K&N drop in. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time....lucky me. :D

Thanks Jim, hopefully one day I can repay the favor. This kind of generosity and good will makes me glad I found this site. :rock:

CCCooooooooollllllllll beans!:rock:

the people on this forum are awesome!

Stinker said:
CCCooooooooollllllllll beans!:rock:

the people on this forum are awesome!
you can say that again. I'm amazed at the kindness this forum brings. glad to be a part of it..:rock:

wo1sjb said:

Glad to help out a fellow member ........ You are more than welcome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back