Thanks Justin

HDVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude, I got the door handles and they look awesome!!! AND they even have neat little gaskets too. Go fkn figure, when I bought some from Xmetal they didn't come with gaskets, and the fkn things aren't even black anymore. Anyways, thanks again dude!:marchmellow:

are those the billet handles that x-metal has that have a special coatin on them???
what did ya have Justin do to your door handles????

ZCx said:
are those the billet handles that x-metal has that have a special coatin on them???
what did ya have Justin do to your door handles????

Yeah the fkn billet handles BLOW!! They had these little fkn plastic pieces that he used to keep the metal from shaking and rattling and to align the handle itself. Anyways all those little pieces fell out so now when I drive you can here them like a s.o.b.! And it seriously pisses me off, when I called to find out what to do he said to go to lowes and buy some little sticky pads. WHATEVER. And like I said, they didn't even come with any gaskets, so it's metal on metal!

I got painted door handles that include the tailgate handle that match my paint. They look awesome, and I can't wait to install them!

HDVIPER said:
Yeah the fkn billet handles BLOW!! They had these little fkn plastic pieces that he used to keep the metal from shaking and rattling and to align the handle itself. Anyways all those little pieces fell out so now when I drive you can here them like a s.o.b.! And it seriously pisses me off, when I called to find out what to do he said to go to lowes and buy some little sticky pads. WHATEVER. And like I said, they didn't even come with any gaskets, so it's metal on metal!

I got painted door handles that include the tailgate handle that match my paint. They look awesome, and I can't wait to install them!
they turned out really good on my truck too

Justin,

Can you get some close up photos of these door handles you make, so I can compare them with my stock ones and see if it is a drastic change.

Big Worm said:
Justin,

Can you get some close up photos of these door handles you make, so I can compare them with my stock ones and see if it is a drastic change.

They are painted stock handles, my painter smooths them, then basecoat/clearcoat paints them on factory colors.
Justin

Hey Justin, I went to install the handles today, (I know, I know, it took me forever to do this) but the nuts that hold the handle to the doors don't fit the handles you sent me. Am I missing somehting here? Did you put some kinda locktight on the threads? Anyways, please help! Thanks dude.

They should all be the same threads, ive never had an issue with them. Call me if you need help 314-540-1541

Hey Justin, I went to Lowes to figure something out. I think what happened was that i got the X-metal handles and I think they came with different sized threads and nuts. The stockers I have somehow misplaced, so the only nuts I had were from the X-Metal ones, anyways, if someone else orders these and has the X-metal handles, you may want to supply the nuts. Just a thought. Thanks though dude, they look awesome!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back