Thanks Outnumbered !!

RPM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Special thanks to Ron(Outnumbered) for his hospitality on Sunday :rock: This guy rocks :rock: He took time out of his busy schedule to explain to a fellow truck enthusiast, the finer points of the Viper truck as well as in playing golf and he has a wonderful family as well----I give this guy two thumbs up :D Thanks again Ron :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
No he's a HoMo :D

Even though we are amongst family, I would still like to keep some things private!:D

Adrian, you are quite welcome.

TheSickness said:
No he's a HoMo :D
Well, with the hair gel and the fact he drives a Miata, you might think that. But he's really just a nice guy.:rock:

Ohhh damn their just abusing you Ron.... :D :p
SilvrSRT10 said:
Well, with the hair gel and the fact he drives a Miata, you might think that. But he's really just a nice guy.:rock:

Silverback said:
Well the way I look at it, anyone that disliked 1Fast400 can't be all bad.;) :p :D :rock:

It's all about character.......and whether or not you get on my frigging nerves.

Outnumbered IS a nice guy!

Ron, just point out anyone who 'gets on your nerves' and I'll pound 'em for ya!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Outnumbered, your sig pic rules!!!!!!

Your hot rod looks awesome!

patrick

Thanks Pat. I finally settled on that one after I took about 30 pics. It was overcast, so the silver doesn't pop like some of my other pics, but I thought it was the perfect angle.

TheSickness said:
I do some of my best work on peoples nerves :D

I would say you're rather intimate with most peoples nerves.:D

ghosritr said:

At 7' I'm sure you could get the job done!

ghosritr said:

Hey I'll point myself out then :rock: :rock: :rock: I am only 8 hours away and I Love a good fight......send me a PM and we can get this done :D :rock: Then you can come back on and have a real Ghost writter type your response on how you hurt me :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back