Thanks to Brad

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to thank Brad ...... I could have not made it in the short time that we did with out his help:rock: ...... We left Beverly Hills Friday at 9:45 AM and pulled into Jamesport at 1:40 PM Sunday the trip was nucking futs .... from black ice to both tires on the U-Haul trailer falling apart :rock: :rock: :rock:

Cheers J.T.

Last edited:
good to hear you made it safely... Brad is always there to help, especially if you say "Roadtrip" !! Don't know what it is about you and wanting to take road trips...:D :rock:

Got home tonight after nuckin futs at the slowports across the nation. Planes got cancelled, got to visit 3 cities along the way to Vegas where I was redirected and told I would have to stay overnight before a flight to LA was possible. If this schedule was followed it would have taken longer to fly back than to drive.:eek: :eek:

I managed to get a stand by flight to LA 5 minuites after I landed in Vegas (Finally something goes right).

I wanted to thank Whitesnake for making my Hotel arrangements in Vegas while I was on the plane in Long Island.:rock: :rock:

J.T. glad you made it back to the family safe.

TheMoparConnection said:
Don't know what it is about you and wanting to take road trips...:D :rock:

This is a trip I have to make again in a Srt10:D :D :burnout: :burnout: in the summer of course.

I have a feeling some hammers will we swinging real soon at JT's house.

SrtBrad said:
This is a trip I have to make again in a Srt10:D :D :burnout: :burnout: in the summer of course.

I have a feeling some hammers will we swinging real soon at JT's house.

Any time ........ Mother in Law liked you alot :D.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back