Thanks to Kevan

REOMOTORS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met Kevan for the first time today. Very cool, AND he bought me lunch! Anyways, this is my first online forum experience (still learning) and have been very pleased with content and openess so far.

Thanks again Kevan!

REOMOTORS said:
Met Kevan for the first time today. Very cool, AND he bought me lunch! Anyways, this is my first online forum experience (still learning) and have been very pleased with content and openess so far.

Thanks again Kevan!
Welcome newbie :D :D Kevan is very knowledgable as well as nice. GLad he found you. :rock:

WAZZSUP said:
I met Kevan as well, great guy.....
Same, I took many pictures of him! :D

Attachments

• dcp_3858.jpg
    dcp_3858.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 43
  • dcp_3953.jpg
    dcp_3953.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 44
  • dcp_3892.jpg
    dcp_3892.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 51
TheSickness said:
I met Kevan and he does not put out on the first date :mad:
:dontknow: :idea: :D

Attachments

• dcp_3755.jpg
    dcp_3755.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 28
  • dcp_3941.jpg
    dcp_3941.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 36
TheSickness said:
With A Body Like Yours I Can See Why!!!! Yes Sir Just Slap The Thigh And Ride The Wave In!!!!Muhahahhahaahahahahahhaa!!!:D

Attachments

• dcp_3930.jpg
    dcp_3930.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 1563_image.jpg
    1563_image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19
REOMOTORS said:
Yeah, he said something about you and a strange odor.
Bwahahahahaha !!!! :D :rock:

REOMOTORS said:

Thanks again Kevan!

Kevan is a hell of a good Man...and was a pleasure to be able to meet, and spend time with him last year at the Nat's.
His "over the top" assistance with Indycoder... invaluable.:rock:

Welcome to the Forums....:rock:

Last edited:
Rockin Ronnie said:
Welcome to the party Denise......Just change your depends or what????:confused: :) :D :burnout:
No, I freeball :D

REOMOTORS said:

Thanks again Kevan!
Thanks REO! It was a nice time, and you're very welcome for lunch. That mineral gray looks really nice. Oh, and BTW- as we were leaving down Morse Road, I missed 3rd. :) It's probably a good thing- way too many cops along that stretch. The light by 270 was fun though. Was that me chirping or you? LOL

We'll have to wrangle up the other SRT-10 owner in town (Greg?) and do lunch sometime. You've got my contact info. Call anytime.

TheSickness said:
Yeah, not like Boomer and Doneo. :D

Attachments

• dcp_3919.jpg
    dcp_3919.jpg
    703.2 KB · Views: 24
  • dcp_3917.jpg
    dcp_3917.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Support Us