Thanks to Robert / The Mopar Connection

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Robert for taking the time to look up a bunch of stuff on the new car and help me out. My radio died and I wasn't getting very far...took it into the dealership and they ordered a new radio. In the mean time Robert pulled up the schematics. With a multimeter and test lightbhim and I tackled the car and finally got it fixed.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks again for the time to serve to others Robert :)

Also for John Jrsviper for letting me borrow a spare radio to do some testing on hehehe

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

this is on the new ACR????

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Robert is an great asset to this forum..even if he did have a piss yellar truck....hope he continues to stick around with his new ride..:rock: :rock:

You listen to the radio?????:dontknow:

Engine and exhaust is music to my ears.:D

Great to have the support system we have here on the forum.:rock:

thanks guys! But I havent got rid of my truck! never could sell the 10 especially since its yeller :D

TheMoparConnection said:
thanks guys! But I havent got rid of my truck! never could sell the 10 especially since its yeller :D

you got to excuse tnviper he sometimes forgets who is who hehehehehe, its the old timers disease:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back