Thanks to VTCOA venders

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick thanks to the vendors of the VTCOA.

Justin at JMB PERFORMANCE- the intake is awesome! cant wait to get the other pieces back. And yes, i went wrinkle black again!:rock:

Tony at JT SAWYER TRUCKING- thanks for the Autometer gauges (fuel pressure, vac/boost, nitrous pressure and D-PIC), the side pipes (which need JMB's final touch) and the electric exhaust cut-outs. :rock:

Steve at SLH MOTORSPORTS- The jack Daniels vinyl is the $hit! Thinking i need an entire car wrap:rock:

THIS SITE ROCKS AND SO DO THE VENDORS!:rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Attachments

• jmb intake.jpg
    jmb intake.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 56
  • side pipes.jpg
    side pipes.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 59
  • vinyl.jpg
    vinyl.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
anytime Mutt , you are more than welcome bro:rock:

now jsut be sure to get it all installed and be at panama with it:D

Venom Power said:
Tony, :eek:you deal with e-cut-outs? :dontknow: I had no idea...

not yet, I had bought some from a vendor here, and well didnt even think about it, pulled my exhaust completely off, and due to the turbos it still wasnt loud:D

Stinker said:
not yet, I had bought some from a vendor here, and well didnt even think about it, pulled my exhaust completely off, and due to the turbos it still wasnt loud:D

:hmmmm2:I wonder if I placed them right after the front cats, if that would be a good place for 'um..

didnt get this other stuff from any VTCOA vendors, but this is more stuff i gotta get installed.
drilled/slotted rotors
rotex gold brake pads
goodridge stainless steel brake lines
hood scoop like the one in the pic

figured when i get done, this thing will definately be looking more mopar than mercedes

Attachments

• rotors.jpg
    rotors.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 16
  • rotex gold pads.jpg
    rotex gold pads.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 15
  • ram hood.jpg
    ram hood.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 21
MUTT said:
didnt get this other stuff from any VTCOA vendors, but this is more stuff i gotta get installed.
drilled/slotted rotors
rotex gold brake pads
goodridge stainless steel brake lines
hood scoop like the one in the pic

figured when i get done, this thing will definately be looking more mopar than mercedes
Looking real great there Mutt,.hey give me a call when you get a chance,thank Mutt.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Went to the speed shop this past weekend and was going to use their lift for the install. They got swamped, so i had to put it off for another week. (price you pay when you use the shop for free). I did manage to get the intake installed. I drilled and tapped the underside, but now i need to re-wire the nitrous so it looks cleaner. And of course, had to include a pic of the dual nitrous purge coming out of the grill and the center wheel inserts made by steve. (yes i know my rims are dirty)

If it wasnt for this damn storm coming, i would have the airboxes and all removed so i can get them to justin for a black wrinkle finish. Oh well, another week wont hurt.:rock:

Attachments

• xfire engbay3.jpg
    xfire engbay3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
  • xfire engbay4.jpg
    xfire engbay4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 22
  • xfire purge.jpg
    xfire purge.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 23
  • xfire rims1.jpg
    xfire rims1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 25
Borden3srt said:
:rock: Looks good Mutt. :rock: BTW, your rotors are rusty too!:p
yeah, thanks for noticing...i didnt get the black zinc installed yet...the stock ones rust up in a freakin heartbeat

damn...weather aint helping, but hopefully tomorrow i will be able to get started on some of these projects...and just when i think my plate is full, stinker sends me more stuff to install

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back