Thanks Unionmanofsteel

attila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a great family, and this is another proof.

David and his wife Carol helped me about that Camaro in no time!

you guys rock:rock:

hope to see you in Italy some time

thanks again
Gabriele

Good deal Unionman, Gabriele is a great guy and would do the same for any of us.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

My name is David Joseph and prefer Joe but my emails have David on them so I will answer to both. I am just glad I was able to help Gabriele out. You guys have always helped when I need it and this just helps to pay back. Wish I was going to be able to make it to Myrtle Beach but looks like that isnt going to happen now. But I will hopefully be able to meet some of yall face to face soon.

unionmanofsteel said:
My name is David Joseph and prefer Joe but my emails have David on them so I will answer to both. I am just glad I was able to help Gabriele out. You guys have always helped when I need it and this just helps to pay back. Wish I was going to be able to make it to Myrtle Beach but looks like that isnt going to happen now. But I will hopefully be able to meet some of yall face to face soon.
I still say its bob , I think your wrong:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back