That was fun ...

V10ToGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming home from work, I stopped at a light next to a Mustang GT with loud pipes and oversized tires. He took off quickly on green and I trailed back a bit. The next intersection was a wide two-lane curve to the left onto the two-lane service road of the freeway. Going about 35-40 or so, I passed him in the outside lane of the curve – bet the never saw a pickup do that before! I was cruising about a length ahead when we approached the next light – we both hung back waiting for it to turn green. When it did, we both hit it. He hung with me some but I pulled another length or two until we had to slow for traffic.

BTW – that length or two allowed me to pull over in front of him, as the entrance ramp narrowed from 2 lanes to one. He was obviously trying to cut me off – no way, Jose. When we got on the freeway, then he did the ricer flyby on my right and nearly rear ended the car in front of me. He was pissed!

He’s probably still wondering - what the heck was that?
Answer: Just the fastest full-sized pickup in the world!

Nice!!! Love hearing about 'Stang kills!!!:rock:

I had a kid in an S-10 wanted to run me, in rush hour traffic last night! I just let him go as I shook my head.... He was weaving in and out of traffic like idjits will do, and didn't even have a rear-view mirror on the driver's side!!

ntw0rk said:

I had a kid in an S-10 wanted to run me, in rush hour traffic last night! I just let him go as I shook my head.... He was weaving in and out of traffic like idjits will do, and didn't even have a rear-view mirror on the driver's side!!

Are you sure he wasn't just driving like a normal Floridian??? :dontknow: :rolleyes: ;)

Black1 said:
Are you sure he wasn't just driving like a normal Floridian??? :dontknow: :rolleyes: ;)

Positive! He pulled up next to me and almost ran into the car on the other side of him while he was checking out my truck! (Or was he looking at my wife!? Hey!!!! :motz:)

:D

ntw0rk said:

When I was driving my truck home after I bought it I had a Ranger wanting to race me on the highway in the rain. Many dumb people in the world.

ntw0rk said:

Iand didn't even have a rear-view mirror on the driver's side!!

I'm pretty sure those are just called driver's side mirros :p

ntw0rk said:
Positive! He pulled up next to me and almost ran into the car on the other side of him while he was checking out my truck! (Or was he looking at my wife!? Hey!!!! :motz:)
or maybe he was checking you out.:dontknow:

94rt10ohio said:
When I was driving my truck home after I bought it I had a Ranger wanting to race me on the highway in the rain. Many dumb people in the world.

I had one like that last night on the way home.. I was down at Avondale Dodge shooting BS with Sickness and Dragon, and it was raining when I left Costco...

I just let em go... knowing that I would problem see him some other in the ditch...

brat said:
ntw0rk said:
or maybe he was checking you out.:dontknow:
now thats funny.

ntw0rk said:
(Or was he looking at my wife!? Hey!!!! :motz:)

:D

I think I would do crazy things just to look at your wife!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back