The adventures of me

Yep, he did. He pulled the Cummins and had it totally built, full head porting, etc. Had a big dollar custom fuel system fabricated for it, plumbed nitrous to run under the valve cover, etc. Then he put two HUGE turbo's on it. The truck dyno'd well over 2000 HP!. I know he planned on running it down the strip, but since Dom can't respond, I guess we'll never know how it did.

oh ok man sounds bad azz. I bet it will haul azz down the track for a wide hipped dully lol Why cant he respond? Been off the forum for a while due to grad school lol finding a little free time here and there over the summer with just one class. Update me if ya dont mind?

Is there a thread for the cummins build? Is there a thread on why he cant respond? Just curious:dontknow: dont know the details

Last edited:
Dom has been banned from the VTCoA and the reasons why will not be discussed.

Dom has posted his phone number on here in a number of places, I'm sure you can call him and discuss his build and the performance he has achieved

Vj

oh ok man sounds bad azz. I bet it will haul azz down the track for a wide hipped dully lol Why cant he respond? Been off the forum for a while due to grad school lol finding a little free time here and there over the summer with just one class. Update me if ya dont mind?

Is there a thread for the cummins build? Is there a thread on why he cant respond? Just curious:dontknow: dont know the details

Not sure if he had a thread on it or not. Try searching "2500 horsepower Cummins build". It was kinda a secret project. Heard he's got the engine out of the Raptor now. Shooting for 800 RWHP (N/A) with it, then he'll probably shoot it with a BIG shot of nitrous.

You should see the INSANE Enzo he has too. By far the fastest car I have ever seen.

**Edit** Sorry Jeff, I was typing my last post while you put this up.

Last edited:
Dom has been banned from the VTCoA and the reasons why will not be discussed.

Dom has posted his phone number on here in a number of places, I'm sure you can call him and discuss his build and the performance he has achieved

Vj

oh ok was just asking. not a biggie.

Not sure if he had a thread on it or not. Try searching "2500 horsepower Cummins build". It was kinda a secret project. Heard he's got the engine out of the Raptor now. Shooting for 800 RWHP (N/A) with it, then he'll probably shoot it with a BIG shot of nitrous.

You should see the INSANE Enzo he has too. By far the fastest car I have ever seen.

**Edit** Sorry Jeff, I was typing my last post while you put this up.

That diesel build world be interesting for sure!

That diesel build world be interesting for sure!

The coolest thing about it is that he is having all new body panels made out of titanium! Heard he was looking into a hybrid carbon chassis/frame too, but dont know if it worked out. This thing probably weighs the same as a QC '10.

The coolest thing about it is that he is having all new body panels made out of titanium! Heard he was looking into a hybrid carbon chassis/frame too, but dont know if it worked out. This thing probably weighs the same as a QC '10.

I heard he was building the tranny out of adamantium to make it indestructible with all that power. :D

I heard it has kryptonite ball rod and main bearings! New technology for sure! Don't know why we haven't used ball or needle bearings inside motors in all these years? The reduction of friction should easily gain 100 HP and last as lOng or longer than oil dependent bearings metal to metal bearings. Lucky for Dom his uncle works for NASA and has engineering to the extreme power at his fingertips!:chain:

There is already one of them on the east coast!! LMFAO

Never understood the hate between you east coast 10 guys and west coast 10 guys ,glad Im in the middle ,I like to be a good cowboy and ride the fence line ,not too far on the right or left side of fence,just right down the middle :D

now back on topic ,love a smoking dually;)

I heard he was building the tranny out of adamantium to make it indestructible with all that power. :D

Be real, Dawg. You kow that's not what he did. I will say this though, having 10 forward gears in a hard shifting automatic is a big part of how this beast is able to run 8's.

I heard it has ball rod and main bearings! New technology for sure! Don't know why we haven't used ball or needle bearings inside motors in all these years? The reduction of friction should easily gain 100 HP and last as lOng or longer than oil dependent bearings metal to metal bearings.

Yep. Think he picked up closer to 175hp with this mod alone. Don't know how much he wants everyone knowing all his tricks though...

Never understood the hate between you east coast 10 guys and west coast 10 guys ,glad Im in the middle ,I like to be a good cowboy and ride the fence line ,not too far on the right or left side of fence,just right down the middle :D

now back on topic ,love a smoking dually;)

It's a friendly rivalry, not like Tupac and Biggie. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back