The Beast Is On Ebay......

BurntRubber said:
PS...please dont tell me you drilled intp the fascia for the licesne plate bracket?

It looks like he did maybe not by choice :mad:
Mine came like that I will have to get that fixed one of these days.
Great truck I would buy it if I had the extra cash and the GF would let me.:)

SrtBrad said:
You should advertise that it's the Truck Of The Month on this forum. I'm sure you will walk away with the well deserved title.:idea:

You know....I thought about it. I was gonna mention VTCOA in my ad, but I wasn't sure if I was able to do that...:dontknow: And believe me, I don't mind revising my ad to give a shout out to the best site on the web:D

BurntRubber said:
nice pics!!!!
Scott (azpyroguy) may buy my viper so maybe it will work out in time!!!
Hope you get her sold though

PS...please dont tell me you drilled intp the fascia for the licesne plate bracket?

If it doesn't sell, you have my word on the price we talked about....and about the license plate bracket.....well, in the good 'ol state of IL, we have to have a front bracket and it was already on the truck (or I would have taken my chances without a front plate :D )

trubuilt said:

You are exactly right..."not by choice" ... I never understood about the front license plate:dontknow:

damn front plates states...I never put mine on in NY, no way was that thing ruining my truck.

trubuilt said:

G/F's are a dime a dozen, SRT-10's are rare, TELL her what you are going to do.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
G/F's are a dime a dozen, SRT-10's are rare, TELL her what you are going to do.:rock: :rock:
I think a nice house would come before a second 10 but you are right :rock: I hope she does not read this or I will be cut off for a few days:D

bikertat - has it sold yet?

Back