the big craper

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bummer i got picked in richmond texs to be on a jury ,,,starting this morning ,,,good news,, i dont have to go to work ,but i have to sit all day in court,,,bad news- i got picked 12 of 100 peeps and they never asked me 1 question ,,,,guess they liked my pretty face :D

Last edited:
was that you on 90 and 99 at 7:40 in the am, if so nice 10

it might have been me if it was black,,i had to be in richmond at 830 am ,,i got there around 805 so i went through that intersection about that time

Ironhead said:
bummer i got picked in richmond texs to be on a jury ,,,starting this morning ,,,good news,, i dont have to go to work ,but i have to sit all day in court,,,bad news- i got picked 12 of 100 peeps and they never asked me 1 question ,,,,guess they liked my pretty face :D

take jury summons to trash.
drop jury summons in trash.
no jury duty

Jury duty sucks ---I've been picked 3 times in 8 years for that waste of time crap here in florida----just sat there till they said go home----didn't even see a trial.....What really sucks about it is that I waste a day since I am self employeed and make no money except for the massive $15.00 they paid me....Why the f am I so lucky to get picked....Out of the people I know here ,,,not one has ever been chosen for jury duty ....

I always just call them and tell the I hate every race of people ,,,,,,,and then they say ok sir I got you down as excused

yea it was a black r/c,i usually drive my truck every day. but today i was in my ws6

yup thats me and i did get picked ,today i sat there listening to stuff i thought i would never hear ,,but i cant tell you about it lol

had to do the hardest thing i think i have had to do in my life today,,,

3 days of trial ,tons of things to sort through ,,and we found the defendant guilty of sexual assault ,after 15 hours in the jury room ,,then we find out that he opted to have judge set sentence,,because he did that if found guilty he will get mandatory long prison time ,,

the hard part is he has 4 kids ,,but what he did was real bad ,,and after trial we find out he failed a lie detector test

so why do i feel guilty :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:

3 days of trial ,tons of things to sort through ,,and we found the defendant guilty of sexual assault ,after 15 hours in the jury room ,,then we find out that he opted to have judge set sentence,,because he did that if found guilty he will get mandatory long prison time ,,

the hard part is he has 4 kids ,,but what he did was real bad ,,and after trial we find out he failed a lie detector test

It's hard sending a man to jail. It sounds like you didi the right thing.

Ironhead said:

Without knowing the details but knowing something about the nature of people who commit those kinds of crimes you may have just saved those four kids from excruciating heartache and trauma. It was a tough thing for you to have to have done but thank you for doing it.

And, thank you for serving as a jurist. It may cost a little income, it may be boring, it may be inconvenient but it is vital that our citizens step up and do what's right. Too many of us want all the perks of living in the US but are not willing to do our part. What you did is noble and commendable.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back