The black Venom 1000 Wire tuck.

Those look like Steve Austin's wheels from a few years ago.. But now I see why. His truck was a Venom 650...

Austin2.jpg

Austin.jpg

Austin4.jpg

Venom Power said:
Those look like Steve Austin's wheels from a few years ago.. But now I see why. His truck was a Venom 650...

Austin2.jpg

Austin.jpg

Austin4.jpg

I think the 6 spoke looks a little better than the 7:dontknow:

Sorry for HO'ing the thread up:eek:

Jfireboy1 said:
Did they run a split second fuel management system? If not ! What route did they go
Its not a split system it has 120lb injectors three in tank pumps and dash ten feed ( its a corn burner) and the wheels are not for sale but they need help bad. So who polishes wheels?

bad turbo brad said:
Its not a split system it has 120lb injectors three in tank pumps and dash ten feed ( its a corn burner) and the wheels are not for sale but they need help bad. So who polishes wheels?
What are you using to control the fuel and timing? SCT or stand alone system?

358ciHD said:
Wow...that intercooler is small!
Looks smaller than it actually is. It's pretty big you just don't see the rest behind the bumper!

bad turbo brad said:
Break out the mother's polish! Lol

Nope his truck was not a venom 650 it was a, home build and Venom 650 Stickers that he purchased,,, it was strictly a poser...

Venom Power said:

Austin2.jpg

Austin.jpg

Austin4.jpg

Im interested on how well the wiring harnesses are going to be rerouted! The job on the Honda was sweet!:rock:

same here, makes me want to do the same to my old 85 300zx...then maybe i'll try the truck(i'd bet the 300 has twice as much crap on it though)

i relocated my ecu in the cowl :D

Attachments

• wire tuck.jpg
    wire tuck.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 149

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back