The L ass whooping compilation!!

why dont you go practice your burnouts... try not to roll your truck

TimmyMac said:
why dont you go practice your burnouts... try not to roll your truck

its not our fault some of the people who buy these trucks are mentally.... stupid... hahahahahah... and i dont think hes on this forum or he'd kill himself... (actually we killed him:aetsch: :aetsch: ) haha

sucks that L got out ran by a qc. i almost out ran one the other day pulling a trailer on the hwy lol

You almost outran a Lightning while you were pulling a trailer? Was he driving in reverse?

TimmyMac said:
You almost outran a Lightning while you were pulling a trailer? Was he driving in reverse?

He was racing through a Wal-Mart parking lot and the L was parked in a parking spot. :D

chrisheltra said:
He was racing through a Wal-Mart parking lot and the L was parked in a parking spot. :D

More funny shit straight from the mouth of a L owner!! LOL!! lmao.......:D
That's exactly where I always see the poor excuse for a trucks at. Foching Wally World getting a tune up......holy crap this gets better.:rock:

SRT10-record.jpg

FastSRT19 said:

In February 2004, the Dodge Ram SRT-10 set both the Guinness World Record and Sports Car Club of America's record for the world's fastest production truck[3] with an average speed of 154.587 mph (248.784 km/h). That record was then surpassed by the Australian HSV Maloo with a speed of 168.668 mph (271.445 km/h)

chrisheltra said:
In February 2004, the Dodge Ram SRT-10 set both the Guinness World Record and Sports Car Club of America's record for the world's fastest production truck[3] with an average speed of 154.587 mph (248.784 km/h). That record was then surpassed by the Australian HSV Maloo with a speed of 168.668 mph (271.445 km/h)
the maloo is a friggin el camino remade... thats not a truck... its a gardners car :D :D :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back