The movie ride along

I also saw one that fits your exact description on NCIS, season 11... episode 8 I think? Title of the episode was "Alibi"

I also saw one that fits your exact description on NCIS, season 11... episode 8 I think? Title of the episode was "Alibi"

I SAW that episode!! Bastage bounce a young lady off the bumper! They are giving our trucks a bad ass reputation!! :dontknow: LOL! I remember seeing a show were there was a pedofile driving a red QC as well!! We need some " save the girl,don't look back during an explosion type show now!!:chain:

What is weird is, the story of the NCIS one closely resembles one that I know of from back in 2012. That is the only reason the epidose stuck out so deeply in my mind. The writers have to call JAG and get stories, I am convinced. SRT-10, hit & run, and wrong driver arrested and everything... (owner wasn't a murderer though)

I SAW that episode!! Bastage bounce a young lady off the bumper! They are giving our trucks a bad ass reputation!! :dontknow: LOL! I remember seeing a show were there was a pedofile driving a red QC as well!! We need some " save the girl,don't look back during an explosion type show now!!:chain:

To catch a predator.
Dude (I believe he was a member here) showed up to the girls house in an 06 inferno red QC if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back