The new Challenger...

Stagethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I'll keep my truck until 2009.:)

"And finally, the best news of all: on the ‘09 Challenger, both HEMI flavors will be available with the T56 6-speed manual transmission.":rock: :elefant:

Stagethree said:

"And finally, the best news of all: on the ‘09 Challenger, both HEMI flavors will be available with the T56 6-speed manual transmission.":rock: :elefant:

Thank god! I was so pissed that the charger only comes in an automatic! "If you ain't shiftin', you ain't drivin'!!!"

Come on SRT8 Challenger! I want mine!

Skyydiver said:
Thank god! I was so pissed that the charger only comes in an automatic! "If you ain't shiftin', you ain't drivin'!!!"

Come on SRT8 Challenger! I want mine!

I beg to differ.Its alot easier to sip on a cool one when you ain't shifting!!:D

GILMO'S10 said:
I beg to differ.Its alot easier to sip on a cool one when you ain't shifting!!:D
That's what I'm talking about! Does Diet Coke count? :D:D

Hey!! You changed your screenname!?!? What gives? Does this mean that you WILL grow old????

Anyone who can't shift and drink at the same time......... Well, they just can't shift.....

D

I own a 4-speed, two 5-speeds, and a 6-speed. Shifting is what I live for.:rock:

Bill.

If you want to drink and drive just order the U-Connect option.;)

Put beer.... change that to soft drink in left hand.

Steer using top of legs or push beer belly on steering wheel.

U-Connect left hand to shifter, no problem!:D

Django said:
Anyone who can't shift and drink at the same time......... Well, they just can't shift.....

D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stagethree said:

I kinda Regret odering the Turbo Bmw:dontknow: I mean how Hp is the new Challenger and Cost? The BMW will run 12.8 with a tune

definitely shifting for me, have a few autos, but shifting is just so natural

me and stinker are of the same opinion. we dont have one on order, the first one's that come out will be first come first serve like the charger srt-8's were. he has some pull with dealers and ive got 3 that said i had first bid when they get one in. but if they dont come with at least a 6.1 hemi and a 6 speed ill wait till they do.

i shift gear,s all day in a semi when i get out of it i like to put it in drive and go

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back