The new shoes on my CHSRT8

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys got to see the photoshop version. Well, here is the real deal.

Here's the look.

Picture001.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

d7086f16.jpg

1e572153.jpg

6055e7dd.jpg

a7efa77f.jpg

cecc5f0d.jpg

cd87f56f.jpg

Thanks guys....

Now I have to get the wife some new shoes for the trukita. :)

We have a few ideas in mind. I will share once we...... I mean she decides on what she wants. :)

You live in the SW and like the Mariners? By the way the wheels look great!!

Very nice choice, luv the attitude it give the car

Jeff

greatone61 said:
Ain't that funny?!?! Hey Ron, you back from your vacation?
No sir..........lol Enjoying the Lake and pleanty of fishing........ lol The problem is that the big uns aren't playing nice.... lol Maybe tomorrow.

I will be home next Wednesday, but the sled is in SoCal getting a Forged bottom end. :) I need more Boost. haha

01Cobra... lol I was stationed in Fort Lewis, Washington where I met my wife (HUGE Mariners fan). She got me hooked on them.

1bad4dr said:
No sir..........lol Enjoying the Lake and pleanty of fishing........ lol The problem is that the big uns aren't playing nice.... lol Maybe tomorrow.

I will be home next Wednesday, but the sled is in SoCal getting a Forged bottom end. :) I need more Boost. haha

01Cobra... lol I was stationed in Fort Lewis, Washington where I met my wife (HUGE Mariners fan). She got me hooked on them.

Man just drop the stroker in there already!!! LOL!!

greatone61 said:
Man just drop the stroker in there already!!! LOL!!
lol Yea......... The stroker will come... Maybe next year now.........

With 9.5:1 pistons a .20 over bore and upped boost to 12lbs, I should be well into the 600rwhp range. :)

Oh yea, I am now back home. I hope to go retrieve the car next week. Me, you, and your (I don't want to stay in ABQ) bro (LOL) need to get together.

Randy is organizing an ALL mopar meet for late September. I expect the two of you to attend. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back