The official "GO CHARGERS" thread!!

quadster2005

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chargers will be facing the NY Jets next Sunday. Can I get a GO BOLTS!!!! from all the Chargers fans out there!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I'll bite...Since I'm a Dolphins fan, I hate the Jets (not as bad as the Patriots, but pretty bad). So with that being the case, go Chargers!

Yeah baby, GO CHARGERS.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

OCBob said:
I'll be pulling for the Bolts in the AFC and ABC in the NFC. (That's Anybody But the f'ing Cowgirls).

haha:thefinger:

CHARGERS?ya,GO DODGE CHARGERS!

MrBIGWORM said:
haha:thefinger:

CHARGERS?ya,GO DODGE CHARGERS!
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :secruity: :eviltongue: Although i do like the dodge chargers also.

CAN I GET A GO COLTS!!!! looks like it might be the Colts/Chargers in the AFC Championship

TheMoparConnection said:
CAN I GET A GO COLTS!!!! looks like it might be the Colts/Chargers in the AFC Championship
umm..NOPE! But,you can have ANOTHER GO COWBOYS!:aetsch:

Jets did there training camp here in Cortland NY so I am pulling for the rookie Sanchez seeing as the Bucs were out in week 1 :(

Chargers and Cowboys are the best teams as of now. Would be a great superbowl matchup. Even though we beat the cowboys a couple weeks ago.

"CAN I GET A GO COLTS!!!! looks like it might be the Colts/Chargers in the AFC Championship"

That is my prediction !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: And yes,GO CHARGERS !!!!

I'd like to see the Chargers win it all..........

Then, maybe the San Diego sports fans would finally have a championship team and quit whining like a bunch'a fkn crybabies all the time.....

I haven't seen a bigger pack of weenies since Farmer John first created the Dodger Dog....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back