The Sickness Exonerated !!

Silverback said:
Possible, but doubtful.

However based on what happened and how loose they were I would like to offer a suggestion. Pull your spacer blocks and make sure that the pin is not sheared off (or displaced) and/or that the hole is not elongated. If you see signs of either of those conditions, then yes, that would contribute to what happened in Famoso.

Let us know what you find out.
Thanks Silver, I'll do this next weekend, unless of course I'm still oozing snot from every phuggin orifice. Damn Sickness and his Washington sickness. I swear I'm the only dude in Arizona with a cold right now. :(

Iltemprd said:
Thanks Silver, I'll do this next weekend, unless of course I'm still oozing snot from every phuggin orifice. Damn Sickness and his Washington sickness. I swear I'm the only dude in Arizona with a cold right now. :(
Dude - you do not have a simple cold :eek: You have a lasting case of TheSickness! - Funny, I talked to Mikey a bit ago and he sounds fine :dontknow: :D

Iltemprd said:
Hahahahahaha Whata feminine erogenous zone :D :p

Posted this earlier. On a whim, and about a month after installing Boomer's kit, I thought I'd better check the u-bolts. Finger tight. Crikey. Put thread locker on each one and torqued them to 130 lbs. The thought of those coming loose at 80mph is pretty effin scarey.

Back