The south will rise again!!

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved from New Jersey back home to good ol' South Carolina over the weekend, so I'd like to have some type of GTG to meet everyone in the NC,SC,GA area. I think with all the crap that's gone on here on the forum lately it would be nice to see what we all come on here for, our trucks!!! I'm open for anything, just let me know...any suggestions on dates, places, and times will be greatly appreciated.

Southern GTG

Hey, How about Tn. included. There are several of us in the Chattanooga,
Knoxville area
FatJack

FlyingLow said:
Where in SC?

I'm living in Columbia now Scott but I'm open to do a meet anywhere in the area. I'll be here for a few months and then I'll be in Southern Alabama for about 1 year and a half.

10boom said:
I'm living in Columbia now Scott but I'm open to do a meet anywhere in the area. I'll be here for a few months and then I'll be in Southern Alabama for about 1 year and a half.

How Southern in Alabama? I'm in Northern Florida which might as well be southern Alabama.

I'm up for another GTG. Maybe we can pick a central location. I'm 30 minutes from Charlotte but can obviously drive farther.

Dj contacted me about another GTG, I will work on it.

I will try to find somewhere in the center of tn, sc, and raleigh.

How about the first weekend or so in November?

10boom said:
holler when ya get to southern alabama, theres me and a few others around

I'm open to anything guys, the first weekend of November sounds fine to me, or somewhere around there. Smoke,I'll be in Enterprise Alabama for about a year and a half at Ft. Rucker in flight school, so I don't think I'll be too far from P-cola man.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back