The spotted SRT 10 Thread

I am in northeast PA and these trucks are few and far between here.

I live near Joliet Illinois and i've seen 2 black qc, a silver qc, and my own red qc. Kinda seems like a lot in one area

spotted a black RC 10 yesturday down N dale mabry in Tampa fl we gave each other thumbs up....dont know if he is on here or not.

Tito#14SRT said:
spotted a black RC 10 yesturday down N dale mabry in Tampa fl we gave each other thumbs up....dont know if he is on here or not.

Not me :(

I saw a beautiful looking red RC 04 or 05 with white racing stripes in East Granby, CT over the summer.....im usually west of hartford in the I-84 area

Do you still have ur truck? I live in central MA, but I've taken the 10 down to Cabelas a few times.

right now down in abilene tx with mine but been covering from here to mexia so if you see one with NY plates in tx its probably me :)

There's a silver 04 in Quakertown. I bought my headers off him a few months ago.

I just spotted a silver RC in Schuylkill Haven (not that anybody knows where that is) Quakertown is not local to me but I always keep an eye out when I'm down that way.

Can't seem to post new threads from POS droid x. Anyone in the Albequerque, NM 87111 area? So far have only met one other 10 owner, but was in a hurry, so never caught the kids name (sorry bruh).

Spotted a red 06 RC on the Crosstown Expressway here in Tampa heading into Brandon yesterday. Had temp plates so must have been recently purchased. Truck looked good except for the ugly chrome borders around the taillights. At any rate, probably a new owner and not on the forum, but thought I'd mention it.

NSDQ, That was me.

Just bought the truck a couple weeks ago. Yeah, it's on my list to drop the chrome covers on the tail lights and headlights. Waved at you when you went by but don't know whether or not you saw it.

04 RC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back