The SRT has a little brother

Very nice looking truck, I see they didn't improve on the cup holders though.:dontknow: Other than that, It rocks:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Very nice looking truck, I see they didn't improve on the cup holders though.:dontknow: Other than that, It rocks:rock:

Oh, they are VERY improved. If they were in the SRT, no matter what I did the drink would not fall out. They are so deep if it is a can it is hard to grab and pull out. There are even cup holders in the door towards the bottom.

Last edited:
94rt10ohio said:
Oh, they are VERY improved. If they were in the SRT, not matter what I did the drink would not fall out. They are so deep if it is a can it is hard to grab and pull out. There are even cup holders in the door towards the bottom.
Sweet, all i could see were the ones by the shifter. They did not look very deep.

Little easier to see with something to reference.

If you are in the market for a truck these 4th gens are great! Even if not, go take one for a test drive for the hell of it, just be prepared to want to take it home.

Attachments

• IMG00128.jpg
    IMG00128.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG00127.jpg
    IMG00127.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 16
94rt10ohio said:
Little easier to see with something to reference.

If you are in the market for a truck these 4th gens are great! Even if not, go take one for a test drive for the hell of it, just be prepared to want to take it home.
I take it back, those are much better. Thanks.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back