The VCA...

Archangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question. I was wondering if the VCA even acknowledges us. I noticed we aren't even mentioned on their forum. I saw a VCA membership decal today and I really liked how it looks. Have we ever had one made similar to theirs? ( The circle decal with the fangs emblem and Viper Club of America on it.) One that maybe says Viper Truck Club of America?

The VCA acknowledges the Viper powered Rams, but not the "club". Neither does Dodge. I think this is actually better this way..... It gives us more flexibility. ;) That being said... 99.9% of the folks from the VCA have been very courteous about including us in events and meets (like the "Viper Pit" at Mopar Nationals every year). They are, for the most part, a great group of people. :)

Last edited:
We have this one and I think its bad ass!

vtcoalogo.jpg

I met a guy in the VCA here and I met the Chicago chapter last year. I even ate dinner with them lol! Me and my girl just happened the be at the same place, and they invited us back to the party room. Today this member was cool enough to let me sit in his supercharged Viper and get the feel for a Viper.

"I have serious reservations about any club that would allow someone like me as a member." -Groucho Marx

D

Last edited:
So does anybody here make stickers? I really want one made like the VCA logo. If not where can I get the other style I was shown here?

Back