The walking dead

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you all watch it, and if you don't you are truly missing out on tactics that will help you survive the zombie apocalypse when it happens. (when not if) :) What are your thoughts? Let's make this a weekly discussion after each episode and share our thoughts. What do you say? :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBRRxXNzkVw]red vs blue zombie plan - YouTube[/ame]

BRB, stockpiling food in my attic to last 2 weeks.

For every 1000 rounds I buy, I count it as 1... Not quite to my 6000 rounds yet

Tell me about it!! It is an addiction! :D

I triple that, my buddy got me hooked this time last year and it drives me nuts every Sunday that goes by and TWD is not on.... I tried getting the lady hooked on it but she doesn't do well with gore or anything like that, she got freaked out half way into episode 1 last year and I finally, finally got her to sit through episode 1 and when the voice comes over the radio "Hey Dumb@$$, yeah you in the tank, still alive?" she was like "I HAVE TO WATCH NUMBER 2" and she's been hooked ever since, that's how it hooks everyone 50 minutes of the episode are good, then the last 10 make you so pissed off and impatient for the next one.

My wife loves it just as much as I do. I guess you could say we have a zombie obsession. :D

It was on wasn't it? :dontknow:

It was on wasn't it? :dontknow:

Looks like half the country didn't see it... My house, as many others got to see the marvelous(sarcasm) movie Anaconda.....

Had to wait up till the 2:00 AM showing to see it.

I guess I'am all zombied out..from the original 1968 night of the living dead, to those george romero flicks, to the remakes, diary of the dead, zombieland, 28 days...etc ,etc..zombies..zombies..zombies..gee I'm tired of that blood and gore stuff..how about a good old fashion WWII flick with wholesome blood and guts instead..;)

What is everyone's take on this week's episode. Will Rick come back to reality now and realizes that the group needs him? Will Merle be allowed to stay with the group? So many questions, not enough answers.

What is everyone's take on this week's episode. Will Rick come back to reality now and realizes that the group needs him? Will Merle be allowed to stay with the group? So many questions, not enough answers.

I will tell you this is the first episode of the season I was on the edge of my seat for a while. It was probably my favorite of this season.

I think Rick is back to reality but he may have a few little "incidents" left in him for the rest of the season. I really wish someone would just kill the Gov' already, I don't just dislike him in the story, I dislike the actor completely. His epic fail at a Southern accent drives me up the wall. Merle is either going to get killed, asked to leave, or is playing big brother to help the Gov get in. I just don't see him calming down and becoming a active member of the group, that goes against everything the character itself is based on.

Ok, who expected what happened this week? I certainly didn't and they gave us a glimpse of just how crazy the governor really is, who bites another man's fingers off and spits them out? Opinions please... :D

Ok, who expected what happened this week? I certainly didn't and they gave us a glimpse of just how crazy the governor really is, who bites another man's fingers off and spits them out? Opinions please... :D

Didn't really expect him to bite off his fingers but I knew he would be caught by the Gov. and killed. At least he took out 8 in the process! Should be good this weekend for the finale.

Didn't really expect him to bite off his fingers but I knew he would be caught by the Gov. and killed. At least he took out 8 in the process! Should be good this weekend for the finale.

I am definitely looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to the emptiness that I will feel when the season is over.

Well I know one thing Darryl is gonna trip out, and the one thing almost as good as TWD and it premiers its last season this summer is...BREAKING BAD!!!!

Well I know one thing Darryl is gonna trip out, and the one thing almost as good as TWD and it premiers its last season this summer is...BREAKING BAD!!!!

I have heard it's good but didn't want to start a new show until I get caught up on everything I'm watching now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back