Their sad but my best times so far.

Your 60' time will improve, you should be in the 1:80 range which would put you in the low 8:20's. Try 17psi cold in the d/r's and leave the line on the nitrous. I'll bet you have a 7:90 in your future.

Your times are pretty damn good for a 90 degree day !!

Yeah what makes me upset is I ran a 8.7 in PCB without the headers,nitrous or high flow cats. I just assumed that my base run in Mville at 9.1 was equal to the 8.7 in PCb which would put my 8.4 in Mville to a comparable 8.0 in PCB

My truck was 3 tenths faster in Panama City than it is in Chattanooga, but it was considerably cooler there and lower humidity.

TNVIPER said:
Is Stink kidding or did you actually do those times in the rain?..LOL..not bad times for a Quad..

I knwo the track had to be damp, momma left cuz it started rainin, and he hadnt run yet I dont think:D

WAIT A FREAKIN MINUTE!! WHY WAS MY WIFE HANGIN OUT WITH GREG AT THE DRAGSTRIP:confused: :D

Stinker said:
WAIT A FREAKIN MINUTE!! WHY WAS MY WIFE HANGIN OUT WITH GREG AT THE DRAGSTRIP:confused: :D
Maybe she likes a man who knows his way around kitchen.:D It's not too late for those cooking lessons Tony.

Since I'm use to 1/4 mile times, I found this conversion chart. An 8.40 = 13.1 quarter. A lot better than I've done.
http://www.empirenet.com/pkelley2/eight-to-quarter.htm

Last edited:
My best time was the video posted. You see the guy tell me to be careful the track was a lil wet. It had just started to sprinkle again about 2 cars in front of me. After my pass they closed it down cause of water on the track.

FASTFOOD said:
Went to Mooresville last night to see what everything in my sig would do together. Sadly my expectations were set a lil too high:( Still had a great time and thank you joanna (mrs stinker) for the vids. I Luv this truck:rock:
Reaction: .026
60': 1.986
E.T.: 8.405
MPH: 85.822
your reaction time was good...... if the track wasn't wet, i'm sure your 60' would have been alot better.:)

FATJACK said:
Your 60' time will improve, you should be in the 1:80 range which would put you in the low 8:20's. Try 17psi cold in the d/r's and leave the line on the nitrous. I'll bet you have a 7:90 in your future.

Your times are pretty damn good for a 90 degree day !!
Does anyone think the little resistor IAT mod would help my times with the temp and humidity in NC and what would that translate to when I go back down to the PCB GTG:dontknow: :dontknow:

dont feel a shamed dude. I only managed a 1.92 with freakin drag radials and an automatic. You want one better? i burned out in reverse for the water box one time. I was a "little nervous"!

keep practicing and u shall get it man!

FASTFOOD said:
Does anyone think the little resistor IAT mod would help my times with the temp and humidity in NC and what would that translate to when I go back down to the PCB GTG:dontknow: :dontknow:

I don't think you need the IAT mod when you have the SCT tuner.

pretty good times for qc. a little quicker than some sc rc at the nooga gtg. but traction and heat were huge probs there. good numbers none the less

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back