thin skin

guinnessboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure im going to draw the ire of alot of people in this room since i havent been around since the start but after reading all the drama filled posts i had to say something-

Does everyone have thin skin nowadays....it seems like no matter what is said in this forum someone gets offended......i cannot speak for another person being offended because only that person can know what offends them, but i really think that some people get offended simply to get attention....its sad that this place has become so political...

People, this is a forum, a chat room..not your life, not your job, not your family...its suppose to be fun and helpful and provide you with entertainment and communicate with friends, not a place to start drama or take out personal hostilities.

I love coming in here, reading up on the topics that may apply to me, send a couple emails out to some friends and then log out and resume my " real" life. When it stops being fun then it should stop being, if this room continues the way it is then dont be surprised if it disappears exactly the way you all left the last srt10 forum and with the decline in the number of our trucks the chances of another room beings started like this one are slim...and where does that leave us??

Ryan

I don't think it will ever be the same... The flood has started, because the one's with their finger in the dam got tired of standing there. I don't blame them.... It's too bad, really.

..... Did I mention that my balls itch? .... BAD?

If some members would only put a much energy into making this place better instead of creating a drama fest we might get this place back in order.

Here is an example of 1 member trying to make this a better place to be:

Not to sound like a complete ass, but IMO what is needed is a Private Forum.

Hope they let me in!!!!:eek::aetsch::thefinger::D

i admit i am one of those drama queens lately,,,,,sorry,, i will stop as of now. since i first got here this place has been nothing but good to me . almost every body on here has been real helpful,

I hope nobody else leaves, this is a great forum

Hamrhead said:
Not to sound like a complete ass, but IMO what is needed is a Private Forum.

Hope they let me in!!!!:eek::aetsch::thefinger::D

I think that would be the next prudent step, if this shit happens again.

Black1 said:
I think that would be the next prudent step, if this shit happens again.
Consider me a Nazi then :D Watch what happens to the next Jack ass that misses a step hehehehe and your right beerboy people have some thin skin...Try and be a little more empathetic...it helps in the reasoning process ;)

guinnessboy said:
this place is way too much fun to turn it into a drama forum
Stand by Bastage......the best is yet to come. turn that frown up side down and become part of something much greater then yourself....Greatness is a stepping stone.....look forward and don't look back....oh and stop starting stupid threads LOLOLOL :D :nurse:

TheSickness said:
Stand by Bastage......the best is yet to come. turn that frown up side down and become part of something much greater then yourself....Greatness is a stepping stone.....look forward and don't look back....oh and stop starting stupid threads LOLOLOL :D :nurse:

ok, thats it, im telling on you :D

SrtBrad said:
If some members would only put a much energy into making this place better instead of creating a drama fest we might get this place back in order.

Here is an example of 1 member trying to make this a better place to be:

Great video Brad...................

I gotta be honest though, I log on at least once a day here and never saw the thread or threads that caused all this drama.:dontknow:

I dont agree with everybody here, but so what, I dont agree with my GF a lot!!!

As far as old timers leaving.................it sucks. I know when Brady announced he was selling his truck, my thoughts were, we could be loosing a member with a lot of knowledge about our trucks whom has done a lot for this site and has a great sense of humor......................

Sucks when people drop out like that.............JMO................ Anybody remember 9 seconds?

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back