Thinking about a new car, Your opinions please.

Since you'll be hauling grand young-uns, I would vote for the Caddy. The Mustangs are ok, I guess. A million of them out there. I have a neighbor that has a Shelby and he's a goober, so everytime I see a new Shelby, I think "goober". I've driven several CTS V sedans and think you would really like one of those. The back seat is actually usable, whereas the Mustang back seat is pretty much for show. The interior of the Caddy is first rate!

just to add to my other post i work at a ford dealership and actually got to drive one of the new shelbys. i also got to drive my buddys v and the v was alot funner to drive. instant traction and was like a rocket ship. the shelby got absolutly no traction at all even in launch mode. you get a much nicer interior with the v but your also going to loose alot more money on it. to me the shelby is rarer and will hold its value better. as far as getting a shelby under sticker price good luck. my dealership recently sold one for 3 or 4 grand over sticker and the sticker was 67 thousand. my dealership usually ask 5 or 6 over sticker and will take 3 or 4 over sticker. but you prolly woulnt get a better deal than that. and if you do take it and run!!

Yeah...love the new Viper, but again...no back seat. I have 4 grandchildren, and 1 greatgrandson, and I sometimes have to pick them up from the bus-stop. Hey maybe the wife will let me use the BMW 750Li?

Come on man you didnt watch the video over them they have plenty of trunk space :D j/k i was watching impractical jokers sorry.

Hard decision, I love both cars. But the 2013 gt500 has my vote. 640hp out of the box? Heck yeah ! id buy one!

For what its worth, I say the CTS. There are tons of Mustangs out there, even if they aren't the GT500, they all look very similar. Another point, if you are not buying a 2013 Viper because you haul kids around from time to time, the GT500 might as well not have a back seat due to size and ability to get in and out of it.

Hey u could always get the Shelby gt350.. watched a show bout carrol Shelby and supposedly their ALL MADE at his shop near las Vegas... the car beat lambo. Corvette and porsche :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back