THINKING about Buying a 2006 SRT 10

DCJM1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my son and I are thinking on pulling the trigger on a 2006 SRT 10 r/c black , 39998 miles , vin # 3D3HA16H76G210223 , does anyone have any info on this truck before we buy it , I could use any help from you guys I can get ! thanks Dan

better buy ? not sure , nicer truck u bet , better taking care of course , cost 13,000$ more than I can afford ,isn't that always the problem !

better buy ? not sure , nicer truck u bet , better taking care of course , cost 13,000$ more than I can afford ,isn't that always the problem !

nah, always someone here to loan you the extra.:D

does any one have a free "carfax " they can check for me ?

Clean fax. No accidents

6 previous owners

Originally sold in Arizona

Moved to Texas, then to NJ and now to Brooklyn

Looks like owners of the truck were all pretty diligent with servicing the truck.

Probably a good truck. I don't typically like to buy vehicles that have so many owners but if its nice, scoop it up!

thanks for the Fax info ,ive been looking at quite a few trucks and it always amaze me how far some of these trucks move around the country , this truck is clean the latest owner has had it a little over a year ,and said he paid 27,500 plus 3k more for a extended insurance plan , did the car fax say how many miles were on it when it went to Brooklyn ??

that sounds correct owner said he hardly drove it , reason for selling expecting a new baby ?, went all over truck up ,down , inside , and out , truck does sit out side but paint and all looks great ,has air intake and owner said stock exhaust but truck has a louder exhaust note (louder) than stock , I looked under neath but wasn't sure,

Are there any mods?

So they are asking 21K? (not a bad price)

Have the oil lines and power steering lines been replaced? - if not they will need to be.

I have 38K on my 2006 RC and have had no issues except the oil lines.

My 06 r/c has been the best truck I've ever owned. You won't have any regrets. Plus it sounds like a good deal. SOLD:burnout:

Good luck with your search. They are worth taking the time to make the right decision. You don't want to buy someone else's problem.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back