Thinking about selling the truck for this.....

i would take that thing over you QC.

and for all those mustang are a dime a dozen, same thing with our trucks.
vette/Z06/ZR1
ram/ram sport/ram srt10
mustang v6/GT/cobra

you guys are crazy to think our trucks are really that much above a cobra. yes there different, but mainly to us, 98% of the population doesnt know what a ram srt10 is.

if you like it get it, the only negative thing would be must people would call a mustang a little "high schoolish" but im 32 married with 2 kids. if your buying the car for speed no doubt it is a better way to go.

BurntRubber said:
i would take that thing over you QC.

and for all those mustang are a dime a dozen, same thing with our trucks.
vette/Z06/ZR1
ram/ram sport/ram srt10
mustang v6/GT/cobra

you guys are crazy to think our trucks are really that much above a cobra. yes there different, but mainly to us, 98% of the population doesnt know what a ram srt10 is.

if you like it get it, the only negative thing would be must people would call a mustang a little "high schoolish" but im 32 married with 2 kids. if your buying the car for speed no doubt it is a better way to go.

its funny, noone has ever asked me if it has a hemi, most have said,
"i heard you go past my house well over 100 and i knew it was no V8, just was not sure what it was..." ... old man at the dinner.

505'sFastestViper. said:
she is baking right now and getting ready for anther semester of school in January:rock:

Super!

If I can help with term papers or anything let me know.

Roy

BurntRubber[B said:
]..............but mainly to us, 98% of the population doesnt know what a ram srt10 is.............[/B]

You hit the nail on the head with that sentence....everytime I think I want something else this is what makes me keep the truck.....Vettes & Mustangs are everywhere here...if I wanted to stop people from asking questions at the gas pump and red lights I would drive a Vette or Mustang...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back