thinking of trading my s-351 for a RC

505srt

Reaction score
i have been thinking about trading off my 95 saleen s-351 for a reg cab with a few bolt-ons. the car has 50k miles(20k on motor rebuild with forged pistons), 1 0f 42 spyders made in 95. if you dont know abouthese cars they are VERY rare and are collector items. the car is in very good condition not a single chip in the paint. has the t-code(brake upgrade, leather recaro's with normal wear. last time i had it on the dyno it had converters, less timing, and no powerpipe and it made 450rwhp so it should be well over that now. the only bad things are there is a slow battery drain when it sits for a week or so. the top has had to have a small (2") tear repaired. but this car is built better than when it left saleen's factory. when they left the factory with the supercharger they were only fitted with 30# injectros and an FMU and hyper pistons wich is why 8 out of 10 s351's have been rebuilt. mine has forged pistons, 42# injectors, twim fuel pumps and a tune that makes power but still passes emmisions. anyway if youre interested let me know. again these were the ultimate saleens before the mainstream 281's came out. they came factory rated with 480 hp. STOCK parts that came on the car are, lightning 351 roller motor with saleen spec cam, edelbrock aluminum heads, vortech supercharger, tremec 3550 close ratio trans, 18" wheels, hooker headers, magnaflow exhaust, custom made intake manifold, and lots and lots of suspension work. extras that the car has: tri-ax short shifter, sct tune, powerpipe, satelite radio.
ps. i dont know how to post pics but i can email them to you.

505srt said:
i have been thinking about trading off my 95 saleen s-351 for a reg cab with a few bolt-ons. the car has 50k miles(20k on motor rebuild with forged pistons), 1 0f 42 spyders made in 95. if you dont know abouthese cars they are VERY rare and are collector items. the car is in very good condition not a single chip in the paint. has the t-code(brake upgrade, leather recaro's with normal wear. last time i had it on the dyno it had converters, less timing, and no powerpipe and it made 450rwhp so it should be well over that now. the only bad things are there is a slow battery drain when it sits for a week or so. the top has had to have a small (2") tear repaired. but this car is built better than when it left saleen's factory. when they left the factory with the supercharger they were only fitted with 30# injectros and an FMU and hyper pistons wich is why 8 out of 10 s351's have been rebuilt. mine has forged pistons, 42# injectors, twim fuel pumps and a tune that makes power but still passes emmisions. anyway if youre interested let me know. again these were the ultimate saleens before the mainstream 281's came out. they came factory rated with 480 hp. STOCK parts that came on the car are, lightning 351 roller motor with saleen spec cam, edelbrock aluminum heads, vortech supercharger, tremec 3550 close ratio trans, 18" wheels, hooker headers, magnaflow exhaust, custom made intake manifold, and lots and lots of suspension work. extras that the car has: tri-ax short shifter, sct tune, powerpipe, satelite radio.
ps. i dont know how to post pics but i can email them to you.

I think it's an excellent idea.;)

YEAH, your over that thing, make the trade, saleens shop is like 15 min from my house, his stangs are nice, his S7 is fkn outa hand. he also does a truck.

i know i thought about trading the srt10 for a saleen truck to match, but i guess id rather have it the other way:). i absolutely love my car but i like to keep things interesting and change the lineup from time to time

The only Saleen truck I have seen was in Ohio on a business trip. I was in the 10 and ran him from a slow roll and beat him like a red headed step child.

its white with a black top. i dont know how to post pics, sorry

a little help........to post pics go to www.photobucket.com and create a free account. Press the upload button and choose the pics to upload. Once uploaded copy the html from under the pic and then when you are on our site, press the mountain looking icon that is in the quick message box. Paste the copied code there. Done

lets see if this works, i apologize about the quality of the pics, my wife has the good camera
019.jpg
[/IMG]
027.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
001.jpg
[/IMG]
004.jpg
[/IMG]
005.jpg
[/IMG]
006.jpg
[/IMG]

011.jpg
[/IMG]
019.jpg
[/IMG]
021-1.jpg
[/IMG]
027.jpg
[/IMG]
001.jpg
[/IMG]
004.jpg
[/IMG] maybe this time

man if it's paid off i'd keep it, and being 1 of 42 spyders it'd be even more rare than a SRT-10.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back