This a good deal?

sy1616

Reaction score
2004 RC with 14,500 mile, mint shape, one owner, clean carfax, not a scratch or dent, no accident history for $22,300? No nav, black!

I really want to buy a truck this week and need some insight. I'm know they have tanked on value therefore wonder if this is a fair deal.

Thanks guys.....getting cloder to ownership everyday :D

sy1616 said:
2004 RC with 14,500 mile, mint shape, one owner, clean carfax, not a scratch or dent, no accident history for $22,300? No nav, black!

I really want to buy a truck this week and need some insight. I'm know they have tanked on value therefore wonder if this is a fair deal.

Thanks guys.....getting cloder to ownership everyday :D

Buy mine :D and mine only has 3,800 miles, with about everything you would want on it......show room condition....

its not a bad deal bo, but bikertat has a real good point, you can buy one , maybe his, at a similar price with all the goodies allready installed:D

Good deal on the black one but with all the mods on Bikertats it is a much better deal.......if you are not interested in the mods I believe he has the stock parts...you could put it back stock and sell the parts and have less in his than you would pay for the black one..

TNVIPER said:
Good deal on the black one but with all the mods on Bikertats it is a much better deal.......if you are not interested in the mods I believe he has the stock parts...you could put it back stock and sell the parts and have less in his than you would pay for the black one..

I was going to say the same thing....my truck has alot less miles and could sell the mods to make up the difference...:dontknow:

Stinker said:
its not a bad deal bo, but bikertat has a real good point, you can buy one , maybe his, at a similar price with all the goodies allready installed:D

this is the one on ebay for $30K something....for $23k OK, but that's not going to happen :)

I Have two of them already when i see one time to time i like to test drive them to f- around
but i talked them down the black one he got a hard on to get it off his lot

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back