This a member's truck?

That guy is DREAMING if he thinks he's going to get that much for the truck.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But there's a sucker born every minute, so you never know.

4-SALE RARE

If your going to ask the gas mileage, or if your going to ask about the cost of Insurance for this unbelievable fast truck, that beat out the Ford Lighting and stopped Ford’s SVT line. Then you can't afford this truck. Just keep looking and forget about this truck, it's not for you.

lol good opener

Lots of work on all that blabber, when he doesn't even set a reasonable cost. :confused: :dontknow: Oh well, I didn't have to pay the ebay sales cost I guess. :eek:

stopped the SVT line... that dork is delusional!! part of the reason ford stopped the SVT lineup was because they putting their eggs in one basket with the new GT-40, that and the way ford was being run from 2000-2005. even then, their name is on the new shelby cobra. he really needs to understand the automotive industry before he says something so ignorant.

See the production numbers at the bottom?

2004 Color Breakdown Regular Cab
Black Red Silver
1269 1040 698

VCA Edition

Total

2005 Color Breakdown
Regular Cab Quad Cab
Black 471 1136
Red 453 777
Silver 280 280
White (CE) 163 0
Yellow 195 272

Total 1562 2465

black pearl said:
Has anyone seen the 2006 production numbers:dontknow:

Yep! But I don't know how accurate they are... you'll find 'em around here in the one the threads in a spreadsheet format.

LitemUp said:
That guy is DREAMING if he thinks he's going to get that much for the truck.

The bounce has got to start somewhere:dontknow:

:D

i thought our trucks was done in mexico not st. louis

FATJACK said:
Budweiser is from St Louis, our trucks are from Tijuana (or somewhere down there)

Weed is from tijuana too!!!:D

:stoned: :smokin: :canabis: not necessarily in that order:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back