This guy definitely loves to detail !

Fang my fav! Carbon fiber nice but polished for me :cool:

I don’t remember who was making those back then . Maybe it was Texasyellowfever ! Before he had some sort of family something or other and closed down shop if memory recalls !
The search online or the search of my disaster home hahaha ! Cleaning up my collection of all my years of crap and getting rid of business equipment from 22 years of business , shredding old documents ..shocking how things accumulate over decades that will never be used of or have a purpose again . It’s a slow slow progress in works and maybe my search will find another needle in a hay stake Viper steering wheel airbag badge hahaha !
yes it does accumulate. It's never ending ugghhhh

Wifey back the the heart avatar … HEART BEAT STILL NEEDS A BEAT

I think the forum Cardiologist may beat doing some procedures to get the heart beat , BEATING ! Hoping it’s a successful procedure :D
Hahahaha! Would be nice! Especially in this day and age of modern technology!

Tried the super clean on the carpet and the console ! The console had a 1/4 inch of scum and crud built up on it over 22 years of never being cleaned as my beater work truck hahaha !
Just did the drivers side .. ran out of energy which really stinks now . Sprayed the carpet and everything with super clean , vacuumed before and after .. Turned out pretty damn good all around . Passenger side at a later time and will be using the GX3 plastic restorer on the entire interior plastic .. I do recommend using a mask or canister respirator .. see pics on those hahaha !
My tools of choice in pics hahaha .. yes that’s one of my 10 Vacuum cleaner collection hahah ! IMG_0555.jpegIMG_0557.jpegIMG_0558.jpegIMG_0559.jpeg

Very nice! That truck will go up in value for sure!!

Very nice! That truck will go up in value for sure!!
Finished the wash and vac of the Dakota interior. Only left is the plastic restorer treatment .. need to go to Wally World to get more .. need a few fixes also .. the hood release lever plastic is broken , the glove compartment plastic hinge s broken , the console storage top is toast and some plastic thing a Ma Bob lever that moves the seatbelt up and down , never seen that before ? The worst part is the driver seat lower frame appears to be rust all to hell and springs and crap was all underneath it .. well makes sense considering the amount of sweat off my ass for years and years soaking into the seat appears to be the only possible reason it’s rusted .. damn I’ll bet that’s a first ever for the Guinness book for the first and only person that sweat and rusted out a truck seat hahaha ! Well looks like I need to price the repairs and see what’s worth it or not !IMG_0886.jpegIMG_0887.jpeg

Last edited:
Finished the wash and vac of the Dakota interior. Only left is the plastic restorer treatment .. need to go to Wally World to get more .. need a few fixes also .. the hood release lever plastic is broken , the glove compartment plastic hinge s broken , the console storage top is toast and some plastic thing a Ma Bob lever that moves the seatbelt up and down , never seen that before ? The worst part is the driver seat lower frame appears to be rust all to hell and springs and crap was all underneath it .. well makes sense considering the amount of sweat off my ass for years and years soaking into the seat appears to be the only possible reason it’s rusted .. damn I’ll bet that’s a first ever for the Guinness book for the first and only person that sweat and rusted out a truck seat hahaha ! Well looks like I need to price the repairs and see what’s worth it or not !View attachment 66070View attachment 66073
Looks great!! All in all not bad for a 22 year old work truck!

As for the sweat - hmmmm

Maybe use depends??? Hahahaha

Looks great!! All in all not bad for a 22 year old work truck!

As for the sweat - hmmmm

Maybe use depends??? Hahahaha
The sweat got worse and worse in the last years ,, during then worse after the kidney stones .. I would load up the truck around 6:15 am and be on the job by 7am .. before I loaded the equipment in the truck I was already drenched in sweat .. every morning . All day long that even my socks were drenched .. I had a towel folded over on the seat everyday .. of course the stinking hot Florida sweltering hell hole was relentless and then that Bidit Mother Nature alway peed on me hahaha even Zeus threw lightening blots but missed me hahaha . I worked even during hurricanes to avoid getting behind on jobs . Never took a vaction or a day off , never got sick ,, I did work with cracked ribs , 3 times ,, that’s a pain haha as were the kidney stones for 2 and a half years , passing them approximately every 6 months .. not fun . But that was the precursor of my health problems IMO .. still never went to doctors and hadn’t since 1976 , never need to either except for a xray or burned eye from a chemical. Pain tolerance for me is extremely high and I healed fast ..until around April 2021 and the chit started to hit the fan in august and hospitalized on sept.3rd 2021 ..I was still trying to work and had to abruptly shut down 10 days before the congestive heart failure . I did get the first 2 vaxes in April and 6 weeks later for the second one.. that’s when the weight piled on and went from around 210 to 316 pounds in 3 months. I was jst turning 62 . My job consisted of walking from 10 to 20 miles a day… the chit has imo since only brought me to maybe a quarter of what I was before and now 3 years later a freaking stroke on March 28th ..right now I’m even weaker and definitely less energy .. I hate this unable chit of no endurance now and I still try to do what I can .. can’t just sit , that sucks ! I’ve done everything Imcan to get back to what I was pre the chit .. lost the weight and am holding ate 196 , Blood pressure tends to hang normal and drops boarder line Hypo tension from stage 3 hypertension a few years ago. Then a damn set back ugh! But I’m not stopping to I’m stopping . I still have no idea about multiple enlarged lymph nodes in my abdomen yet , doctor has held off on more whatever till the stroke crap is cleared . But ai think after antibiotics that it may rule out any infection ( not good)! The worst part is I lost my business income and no insurance and had to pay out of pocket until I turned 65 and got Medicare advantage plan insurance now . 3 years out of pocket for medical kicked my ask bad ! Collected social security at 62 and they smashed that down 30% …I’m unable to work a normal job still ! But I do have the investments that keep me going . Those have been toasted pretty bad in the last 3 years … I was down over 70k when a certain asshat and cronies began running the country and it’s still getting worse today ! Especially owing money for a business line of credit that will be called on a ballon payment in 2 years …my home is on the line with that ..sucks! But oh well Chit happens and things tend to work out … oh enough of that chit ,, I’m venting in my milk hahaha !

Now as for the sweat it all depends on the future and to be careful of what you wish for as that could easily make you pissed off and rust away your car seat .That goes for everyone hahaha !

The sweat got worse and worse in the last years ,, during then worse after the kidney stones .. I would load up the truck around 6:15 am and be on the job by 7am .. before I loaded the equipment in the truck I was already drenched in sweat .. every morning . All day long that even my socks were drenched .. I had a towel folded over on the seat everyday .. of course the stinking hot Florida sweltering hell hole was relentless and then that Bidit Mother Nature alway peed on me hahaha even Zeus threw lightening blots but missed me hahaha . I worked even during hurricanes to avoid getting behind on jobs . Never took a vaction or a day off , never got sick ,, I did work with cracked ribs , 3 times ,, that’s a pain haha as were the kidney stones for 2 and a half years , passing them approximately every 6 months .. not fun . But that was the precursor of my health problems IMO .. still never went to doctors and hadn’t since 1976 , never need to either except for a xray or burned eye from a chemical. Pain tolerance for me is extremely high and I healed fast ..until around April 2021 and the chit started to hit the fan in august and hospitalized on sept.3rd 2021 ..I was still trying to work and had to abruptly shut down 10 days before the congestive heart failure . I did get the first 2 vaxes in April and 6 weeks later for the second one.. that’s when the weight piled on and went from around 210 to 316 pounds in 3 months. I was jst turning 62 . My job consisted of walking from 10 to 20 miles a day… the chit has imo since only brought me to maybe a quarter of what I was before and now 3 years later a freaking stroke on March 28th ..right now I’m even weaker and definitely less energy .. I hate this unable chit of no endurance now and I still try to do what I can .. can’t just sit , that sucks ! I’ve done everything Imcan to get back to what I was pre the chit .. lost the weight and am holding ate 196 , Blood pressure tends to hang normal and drops boarder line Hypo tension from stage 3 hypertension a few years ago. Then a damn set back ugh! But I’m not stopping to I’m stopping . I still have no idea about multiple enlarged lymph nodes in my abdomen yet , doctor has held off on more whatever till the stroke crap is cleared . But ai think after antibiotics that it may rule out any infection ( not good)! The worst part is I lost my business income and no insurance and had to pay out of pocket until I turned 65 and got Medicare advantage plan insurance now . 3 years out of pocket for medical kicked my ask bad ! Collected social security at 62 and they smashed that down 30% …I’m unable to work a normal job still ! But I do have the investments that keep me going . Those have been toasted pretty bad in the last 3 years … I was down over 70k when a certain asshat and cronies began running the country and it’s still getting worse today ! Especially owing money for a business line of credit that will be called on a ballon payment in 2 years …my home is on the line with that ..sucks! But oh well Chit happens and things tend to work out … oh enough of that chit ,, I’m venting in my milk hahaha !

Now as for the sweat it all depends on the future and to be careful of what you wish for as that could easily make you pissed off and rust away your car seat .That goes for everyone hahaha !
I don't know what to say. I know, that's a first. But really everything you described sucks bad. Sorry for all the chit happening and seems it was a lot at once. The good side is that you are still getting done whst you can! More than many who don't have all the challenges you were and are facing. Keep on keeping on.

The depends are always there if you need them.

Keep up the good fight!!!

I don't know what to say. I know, that's a first. But really everything you described sucks bad. Sorry for all the chit happening and seems it was a lot at once. The good side is that you are still getting done whst you can! More than many who don't have all the challenges you were and are facing. Keep on keeping on.

The depends are always there if you need them.

Keep up the good fight!!!
Yes thanks Wifey .. the fight never ends not even when the maggots start to feed ,, oh chit did I say that , that's gross hahaha

My philosophy is no matter what once you exist you will alway exist in one form or another , just in a different dimension !

That depends hahah !

Yes thanks Wifey .. the fight never ends not even when the maggots start to feed ,, oh chit did I say that , that's gross hahaha

My philosophy is no matter what once you exist you will alway exist in one form or another , just in a different dimension !

That depends hahah !
That's a good outlook! And while we exist we gotta do the best we can!

Did you do construction work?
I owned a Maintenance service and did many things from tile , demolition hahaha , toilets, plumbing, all aspects of landscaping, lawns , tree removal , some minor auto things here and there .. a few commercial properties and home properties .. pretty much what ever people needed and within lessor than full construction parameters ..
My previous career was with American Golf Corp as the trouble shooter superintendent of golf courses when they canned a Superintendent after tue golf course got toasted .. started in Texas , transferred to New Orleans then back to Texas , then to Florida and from there to Hilton head SC .. all were private and resort courses from 18 holes to 27 hole courses ..then I came back to Florida where I started my own businesses . I told the regional big boss that I joined American Golf Corp to see the world hahaha he took it literally hahah and there I went one stint after another .. But damn it was fun along the way . The work hours were insane with AGC ! Damn near a 24 hour job . But I got to got to Mardi Gras , see the Masters for free being a class A superintendent. Meet a lot of different people for sure and most had a ton of money and loved to party .. when I first got to New Orleans ( the Parish or Greta ) I stayed all by myself in a 4 million dollar clubhouse. It had everything .. Saunas , restaurant kitchen , snack bar and a full bar .. the thing was I didn’t hang with the members at night in the bar ,, but had full asses for eveything all free of charge hahaha ! The benefits were great , insurance , a vehicle ( truck ) decent pay and a great expense account .. I guess when you grow grass for a living you make decent money hahaha . Golf was a perk everywhere and I was a very good self golfer . Good enough to have qualified IMO in amateur tournaments.. then my back took a crap and could no longer play . Pretty much everything thing I did for a living I started from scratch and self taught from the bottom and rapidly moved up the chain . I consider myself a self learner and a doer . When I started in the golf industry as a laborer within 6 months I became a foreman and within a year and a half I became a superintendent with the at the time largest golf course management Corp in the world , AGC ! It’s a crazy world but my belief is to have a very motivated work ethic and go for it at the best f your abilities. Risks are a factor but you have to take the chances.. I did and did make choices that were mistakes , a couple of big ones hahaha ,,, which have caught up to me today l that’s the well know ugh factor.. but health can’t be predicted !
There you are the short story of Mr. VIPE PWR HAHAHA ! The sequel is coming in the future !

I owned a Maintenance service and did many things from tile , demolition hahaha , toilets, plumbing, all aspects of landscaping, lawns , tree removal , some minor auto things here and there .. a few commercial properties and home properties .. pretty much what ever people needed and within lessor than full construction parameters ..
My previous career was with American Golf Corp as the trouble shooter superintendent of golf courses when they canned a Superintendent after tue golf course got toasted .. started in Texas , transferred to New Orleans then back to Texas , then to Florida and from there to Hilton head SC .. all were private and resort courses from 18 holes to 27 hole courses ..then I came back to Florida where I started my own businesses . I told the regional big boss that I joined American Golf Corp to see the world hahaha he took it literally hahah and there I went one stint after another .. But damn it was fun along the way . The work hours were insane with AGC ! Damn near a 24 hour job . But I got to got to Mardi Gras , see the Masters for free being a class A superintendent. Meet a lot of different people for sure and most had a ton of money and loved to party .. when I first got to New Orleans ( the Parish or Greta ) I stayed all by myself in a 4 million dollar clubhouse. It had everything .. Saunas , restaurant kitchen , snack bar and a full bar .. the thing was I didn’t hang with the members at night in the bar ,, but had full asses for eveything all free of charge hahaha ! The benefits were great , insurance , a vehicle ( truck ) decent pay and a great expense account .. I guess when you grow grass for a living you make decent money hahaha . Golf was a perk everywhere and I was a very good self golfer . Good enough to have qualified IMO in amateur tournaments.. then my back took a crap and could no longer play . Pretty much everything thing I did for a living I started from scratch and self taught from the bottom and rapidly moved up the chain . I consider myself a self learner and a doer . When I started in the golf industry as a laborer within 6 months I became a foreman and within a year and a half I became a superintendent with the at the time largest golf course management Corp in the world , AGC ! It’s a crazy world but my belief is to have a very motivated work ethic and go for it at the best f your abilities. Risks are a factor but you have to take the chances.. I did and did make choices that were mistakes , a couple of big ones hahaha ,,, which have caught up to me today l that’s the well know ugh factor.. but health can’t be predicted !
There you are the short story of Mr. VIPE PWR HAHAHA ! The sequel is coming in the future !
Very nice! It takes much self discipline to start from the bottom and move up. Sounds like you got to benefit from the hard work you put into it all. And no health isn't something we can predict that's for sure. What amazes me is that some folks who should not be breathing are and ones that did everything "right" are pushing up the daisies!

Ok back on topic hahaha !
I did the plastic protector on the interior ( not just on plastic either ) it turned out shining after the immediate wipe off .. wiped it off hours later and looks decent now .. doors , console , shifter boot dash and things that got over sprayed hahah ,,, I don’t recommend doing it without a respirator and wearing gloves recommended.. gets a little over whelming with the fumes and smell in a closed area hahaha !

IMG_0562.jpegIMG_0563.jpegIMG_0564.jpegIMG_0565.jpeg

That's a nice looking Dakota. I'm impressed with the products and the outcome for sure !

That's a nice looking Dakota. I'm impressed with the products and the outcome for sure !
I’m still watching for dust and so far so good in the engine compartment.. it dries decent and dosent appear greasy or wet .. so my guess at the moment looks good .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back