this guy must be dreaming....

Last edited:
This truck has the same specs. as an SRT 10 Dodge Ram Truck but dosen't cost has much.

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
so you would rather see the value of the srt 10's drop and be lower?

hell no!!!! but for the market price right now.... hes insane.... and either way my trucks nearly paid off.. and im not selling it... dont need the money or the space...

:D I think each and every truck should be priced at 40k or above, I would like to kick wesalbert right in the balls, his truck is worth every bit of 35k ++++

:D I think each and every truck should be priced at 40k or above, I would like to kick wesalbert right in the balls, his truck is worth every bit of 35k ++++

with all hes done to it he should get that without a single complaint

viperpwred said:
with all hes done to it he should get that without a single complaint
you should see it in person, its showroom quality bud, I even tried to get momma to let me get it.........then got hit with a frying pan:eek:

so you would rather see the value of the srt 10's drop and be lower?

Yes, if people keep giving them away, I'll be able to pick up a new one for almost free in 2012

VJ

But.... it's "completely customized".........!

:rolleyes:------------------------;)---------------------------:rolleyes:

D

Just saw this :aetsch: I would love to ask $30k or higher, but if I did, it would take a long time to sell.

I knwo buddy, I have asked now for the past couple days and keep getting the pan to the head response:p

I have to get the cummings 4wd done, and the 67 done before we can do anything or I would done be down there and driving home, that is just an unbeliveable price :rock:

you should see it in person, its showroom quality bud, I even tried to get momma to let me get it.........then got hit with a frying pan:eek:

well it looks great in pics..im sure it wd look great in person...i need to get to more big GTGs... thats y im lookin to try and arrange a national GTG in vegas... lol we'll c how that works out

I knwo buddy, I have asked now for the past couple days and keep getting the pan to the head response:p

I have to get the cummings 4wd done, and the 67 done before we can do anything or I would done be down there and driving home, that is just an unbeliveable price :rock:

67 what?

viperpwred said:
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/1803843545.html

$40k??? abit steep in my book for "too much to list" (which i've found usually means "i've got a bunch of shit not worth listing")

You know, I find it hard to take any seller seriously when their ad contains spelling or grammar errors. If he couldn't take the time to look up the correct spelling of "chameleon," what reason do I as a buyer have for assuming he's been any more particular about how he takes care of his truck? I get that some people just don't care, but when you're putting it out there for the public and hoping to attract some attention and a buyer, is it so damn hard to spellcheck? Same goes for the other ads you posted.

/rant over

Needs to come with a show girl or two. for that.:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back