This is how my morning started!

arnie_82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving down the freeway and the traffic stops all of a sudden and this H2 Hummer hits me on the side.
Pictures will be up soon.

I hate it when mornings start out bad. The other morning I tripped on my roof and took the hide off of my forehead. Damn it hurt.:eek:

I hate those kinds of mornings when its me, but I love reading about other peoples bad mornings. Go to FML.com for more of them. Cant wait to see the pics. My neighbor has a White H2 on Chrome and its hard to think that he wouldnt see me and i wouldnt see him on the roads. But funny enough we always get gas about the same time......

Did you return the favor and hit the driver of the BJ truck? Not using your truck of course....

i am not sure the insurance adjuster is going to look at it on monday or tuesday. But here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0448.JPG
    IMG_0448.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
Were did the wheel on the Hummer go? Other than down the side of your truck.

At least you didn't get hit by a truck full of fish.........

06RamSrt10RCAccidentPics007b.jpg

06RamSrt10RCAccidentPics008b.jpg

Man that really sucks!! But it looks like for the time being you own a RA T-1 lol

I am really happy how little damage happend to the 10. The H2 hit me with his front wheel on my rear wheel so hard that his axle broke, the 10 only had a few dents. If I was driving my BMW 325 it would have been crushed.

Damn those hummers are made like shit. Well GM just builds shitty cars period. Big bad hummer looses a tire..lol Imagine what would happen to that thing on a trail! Sorry to hear about your morning but the 10 will be healed!

I finally pick up my truck from the body shop today. The beast looks good, you can't tell it was in a accident. I will post some pics later tonight.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back