This is Still the Best Forum In The World!!

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I know I sold my truck, but man I can't leave this forum!!! I bought a 300C SRT-8 and visit their forums quite alot, but I can tell you this forum kicks its ass left to right and up and down. Everyone here is like a family, even though dysfunctional! LOL!!! Over there it seems like someone needs to get the last word in every time and they all know more than everyone else...so that being said...I HOPE I AM NOT KICKED OFF THIS FORUM!!!

Sounds like a righteous ride bro!! The guys that tricked my truck have done of few of those and they look awesome tricked out!!!!:D

greatone61 said:
Hey fellas,

I know I sold my truck, but man I can't leave this forum!!! I bought a 300C SRT-8 and visit their forums quite alot, but I can tell you this forum kicks its ass left to right and up and down. Everyone here is like a family, even though dysfunctional! LOL!!! Over there it seems like someone needs to get the last word in every time and they all know more than everyone else...so that being said...I HOPE I AM NOT KICKED OFF THIS FORUM!!!
Give us some time we are working on kicking your Ass to the curb soon :D

greatone61 said:
Hey fellas,

Over there it seems like someone needs to get the last word in every time and they all know more than everyone else...so that being said...I HOPE I AM NOT KICKED OFF THIS FORUM!!!
Sounds familiar. Good thing its a minority and not a majority here.

greatone61 said:
Hey fellas,

Of course you aren't kicked out, Mikey is still aloud to roam ;)

Listed within 300 miles of you, CE for $28,500.....come back to the dark side....

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searc...advanced=&default_sort=priceDESC&keywordsrep=

TheSickness said:
Hey I am special, just like one of Jerry's kids ;)

Even Jerry won't claim a BOTARD like you!;) :D :star: :star: :star: :burnout:

If Mikey can be a moderator....If 1Fast hasn't been banned.... Everyone is safe.

Thanks for stickin' around....

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back