This might be it....

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
Well, as you know earlier this year I did kick around a few lots but could never pull the trigger I just loved my truck to much. Well I stumbled upon something I may not be able to pass up... '13 Challenger, 20k miles, Super Track Pack, clean car fax and every feature that comes on a Challenger. Dealer also says it's a Red Line but the exterior doesn't match/interior does. I'm so torn haha

Well, as you know earlier this year I did kick around a few lots but could never pull the trigger I just loved my truck to much. Well I stumbled upon something I may not be able to pass up... '13 Challenger, 20k miles, Super Track Pack, clean car fax and every feature that comes on a Challenger. Dealer also says it's a Red Line but the exterior doesn't match/interior does. I'm so torn haha

Don't do it. I'm 7 long days post trading mine and it still makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.

Do it...........good luck either way.

keep da truck & go for the Challenger???

Just do what YOU feel is right not what everyone else thinks is right, I did and never looked back. Having more fun now than I ever did with the 10............

Um.... Keep the truck and buy the challenger!

Yeah that would be great but maybe like myself it is financially not possible for him to own both and still wants a fun vehicle but something different.......

Haha caveman gonna hate you.
I could never hate Andy. He's one of the good guys. lol.

Don't pick on Caveman!:D
He's just jealous because my truck weighs almost as much as both of his SRT's put together. :eek:

Just do what YOU feel is right not what everyone else thinks is right, I did and never looked back. Having more fun now than I ever did with the 10............
Chris, you've been on here a lot trying to tell everyone how much you don't miss your '10. I'm starting to worry about you. Depression induced denial is real and I would hate to see that happen to you. :D

Better than a Colorado! :D

Nah, just letting others know it's gonna be alright if they get rid of it.......I'm still here due to all the good people I have met over the last 2 years...........and hopefully help others in the process. .:R

One of these days I will post some pics of my new ride, not quite yet though.............But if need be I can use it year round....

Last edited:
I like the Challenger but there are so many around compared to our trucks. Keep the 10!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back