This should scare anyone...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 19 year old female that looks like that and can kill you at 725 yards? Yep, that would scare the shit out of me...sure glad she works for the good guys...LOL!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

On Easter; the ex-cheerleader (age 19) in this picture was watching a road that lead to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target, and she shot him. Turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a US patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers. The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot struck him in the butt blowing into the bomb which detonated. He was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her. Her name is Kimmy.

Take that you pos. Off to see your 'wizard' by the skill of this American Beauty....and took it right in your 'brains' too. How fitting.

Attachments

• Sniper.jpg
    Sniper.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 174
Yeah and then your ass gets blown up to boot. Oh well :D :rock:

I guess daddy dosen't have to worry about her boyfriends screwing up?

Isn't that called a "Texas Head Shot"?

Not messing with Texas, just merely asking.

Rooster to a Hen in a single shot.....

Well I guess now we know were the 72 virgins are coming from

Now that's an explosive enema. Was a bad day for the bad guy. Go get em' Kimmy.

Women, in particular have a natural delicacy of touch that is critical to accuracy as a sniper....

However, Martin Riggs of the LAPD said he did a guy in Loas at 1000 yards in a high wind..... So here ya have it........

God bless ya, Kimmy.....

And yes, she has an angelic face, too.....

D

AWDisuzu said:

I was thinking the same thing...and no way the Cheer Force would make a motivational poster like that...

Not hatin', wish it was true, just ain't buyin' it...

Django said:
However, of the LAPD said he did a guy in Loas at 1000 yards in a high wind..... So here ya have it........

D
Lethal Weapon 1 :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back