Thought I would share some old SRT pics

gliv

Reaction score
MY SRT-4 525 whp 480 wtq it was a pissed off little beast. Darrell Cox (DCR Racing) built the motor. I kick my self in the teeth everyday for selling this car:argh: . I love my truck though. ;)

Attachments

• js46_Front.jpg
    js46_Front.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 60
  • js46_000_0303.jpg
    js46_000_0303.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 80
  • js46_000_0306.jpg
    js46_000_0306.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 60
  • js46_Under hood.jpg
    js46_Under hood.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 105
  • js46_Gauges.jpg
    js46_Gauges.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 52
  • Fuel Pump Controller.jpg
    Fuel Pump Controller.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 67
... I almost bought your car after I had remorse for selling mine.

srtx.jpg

AGP t3/t4 50 trim 425 / 385 @ 22 lbs.

andrew heywood said:
:eek: ............had to be one quick SRT 4..........:rock: :D :rock:

Once you get that stretched out in a 4-cyl (450-500hp), it's the fastest damn thing on the road............ from service shop to service shop. :eek: ;) :D :D :D

Black1 said:
Once you get that stretched out in a 4-cyl (450-500hp), it's the fastest damn thing on the road............ from service shop to service shop. :eek: ;) :D :D :D

The car scared the hell out of me. When the tires finaly hooked, I could down shift doing 80-85 mph, stomp the gas and then unhook again.:eek: It could get you to 150 mph in a hurry with plenty to spare.

:rock: :burnout: love the color :p wish i had one as my DD nothing makes drivin a FR car fun like torque steer :D

That why I ain't selling mine. Actually the SRT4 is the wife's toy. I just get to wrench on it and drive it once in a while. I love the way it handles. I still have plenty of plans for it over the next couple of years (big turbo, suspension upgrades, AEM ECU). For the money I got into my truck, I could have quite the modded SRT4. It gets stored winters just like the 10.

-Muzzy

I did light to light against an SRT-4 the other day (both were stock except for CAI's) didn;t even gun it off the line and took it with no problems....he was impressed with the trucks power n didn't know there was 500 horsies behind it....he was talking about a turbo upgrade n i'm sure then he would give the truck a run for the money....nice car anyhow...looks like yours would give the 10 a run for the money

gliv said:
The car scared the hell out of me. When the tires finaly hooked, I could down shift doing 80-85 mph, stomp the gas and then unhook again.:eek: It could get you to 150 mph in a hurry with plenty to spare.
what did it run in the 1/4 ?

My wife's runs 12.90's with street tires and no traction out of the hole. With better tires and a electronic boost controller, I could get it into the low 12's easy. 60ft times really stink with 20lbs of boost out of the hole. She can give my SRT-10 a run for its money. You get way more bang for your dollar in mods on the SRT-4 than on the SRT-10.

-Muzzy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back