Thoughts on Yellow HID's for the fogs?

on a civic I would say yeah. on the truck I would say no.. what color is your truck.

Lol, Fair response. Mineral grey. It was like one of those things where I was thinking... It could be cool... but big possibility it will be ghey.

Ill probably go with 4500k top and bottom and just leave the high's a real nice pair of bulbs.

high and low beam are the same bulb on these trucks only 2 sets of bulbs head light and fogs

ok sorry way you said it sounded like you where thinking hi low and fog sorry :)

Yellow fogs could look pretty cool or get some yellow LaminX and jut cover your fogs.

Yellow light cuts through fog better than white light. Reason why most European cars come with yellow fogs. Got em on my truck for that sole purpose and works..

185.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I run yellow fogs in my 10, not hid, just some bulbs from amazon. They Definatly cut through the fog, I live on the bay in NJ and fog is normal 3 of the 4 seasons.

I really like the yellow fogs. You can pick them up on eBay really cheap. I just bought a set for my truck.

Go to tap plastics and buy the film. It will be allot cheaper.

Not concerned on price as I am light output.

Going to likely run 4500k up top and 3000k down low. Should be a bright setup.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back