Throttle body question

anyone in for a groupbuy for the JTSVenom TB ?

anyone in for a groupbuy for the JTSVenom TB ?

Shoot Wish this thread would have come up about 2 months ago. Oh well I just got my new JTS TB in and its looking great. :drool: Cant wait to install it this weekend.:rock::rock:

Thanks for all the help Tony. :D

Attachments

• TB.gif
    TB.gif
    165.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
no worries boss, you hit me up personal like the next time ya need, I'll see what I can do for ya bud, and thanks for the order boss, ya rock!

Whats that throttle body that is just a huge gaping hole? No twin blades? I wonder what kind of power that thing makes.

that's sean roes, he makes a nice tb also, Seans a cool kat for sure

all are going to give you good gains, I just cant stand the bbks , truck after truck we get in here with idle probs, no offense against bbk they make killer nice stuff, but just not a fan of there tbs

1. Sammy11
2. oneslowVip3r
3. skyy406[/QUOTE]

See, you might get that TB by Christmas after all {smilie holding breath}

Just wondering if anyone here has ever gotten a ported throttle body from "the fastman". If so how did you like it? I have had throttle body's from him before and was extremely pleased with the look and function but haven't heard if anyone here has ever gotten one for these trucks from him.

VENM505

Dan's work is second to none, period. His V10 TB's are pretty good.

--CC

copy the list and add your name sir...;)

Our machinest we have , eh sorta in house now, can pop them out in about a week, enough interest we can have them knocked out in no time, right now he is running about 35 shifters which should be done today or tomorrow., ill work up what we can do and let you know later today Sammy

Dan's work is second to none, period. His V10 TB's are pretty good.

--CC
Yea like I said I have had dealings with Dan before and he was a stand up guy that really knew his stuff and I was more than extremely pleased with his product for look and function. I just had never heard anyone that has ran a throttle body for these trucks from him so didnt know if there was anybody out there running one of his throttle bodies on their truck

VENM505

From what I seen & read, there are a few that have posted (other forums I frequent) about his TB on Gen III Vipers. I don't remember any bad remarks and if (only if) I remember right, the hp gains are about the same. You might have a little better vendor support if you bought a TB from a vendor here and I don't know what experience Dan has with Viper Trucks (you can decide if that makes a difference). It's always good to have choices, look forward to reading more about this other TB

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back