Thunder Snow Storm

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not kidding! It is snowing like crazy, blowing and LIGHTNING & THUNDER!! I'll try to get some video of it!

devildog02 said:
Not kidding! It is snowing like crazy, blowing and LIGHTNING & THUNDER!! I'll try to get some video of it!

You guys in the midwest have the craziest weather ever. That is so scary, out here snow falls down and we love the nice peaceful fronts that bring it.

Hope you get through it ok.

-jeff

We had that happen in Chattanooga in 1992, thunder and lightning during a heavy snowstorm, we average less than 6 inches of snow annually. That one snowstorm brought us 21 inches total.

FATJACK said:
We had that happen in Chattanooga in 1992, thunder and lightning during a heavy snowstorm, we average less than 6 inches of snow annually. That one snowstorm brought us 21 inches total.
WOW!! Its almost done here. 4-8 in. looks like here we got about 6/7. Now the wind is blowing 25-35mph and the windchill is -12 It will be a white Christmas here!!

devildog02 said:
WOW!! Its almost done here. 4-8 in. looks like here we got about 6/7. Now the wind is blowing 25-35mph and the windchill is -12 It will be a white Christmas here!!

Dude thats just too cold................its 75` here...........feels like Christmas weather to me!!:D

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude thats just too cold................its 75` here...........feels like Christmas weather to me!!:D

patrick

Yeah..it's freezing here. Got down to 74 degrees and it rained lightly a few times this week. Man, I hope the worst is over...;):D:D:D:bebored:

A lovely 25 degrees here in the high desert of So Cal, Brrrrrrrrrrrr

It's -2 degrees celcius this sunday morning in Amsterdam... No snow, wind or rain but it's f@#$king cold outside!!!
I hate the wintertime :mad: :mad: :mad:

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
It's -2 degrees celcius this sunday morning in Amsterdam... No snow, wind or rain but it's f@#$king cold outside!!!
I hate the wintertime :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thats not wintertime, thats armegeddon!:dontknow:

It got to around 58 degrees in Phoenix area yesterday... but the sky was blue, and no clouds, and sun was shining... :D

jelms said:
You guys in the midwest have the craziest weather ever.

I beg to differ. Western PA has the craziest weather ever. Thunder snow is a common occurrence here. So is freezing fog, which is injurious to the lungs. And in between it all..it rains! Constantly! It's a never-ending natural disaster.

azpyroguy said:
It got to around 58 degrees in Phoenix area yesterday... but the sky was blue, and no clouds, and sun was shining... :D

Hey Scott -- had to smile -- I'm about 170 miles NE of you, but all up hill. 14 deg this am -- we'll be lucky to break 32 deg today. Been like this for the past week - got a dusting of snow yesterday - Same state - different days LOL :) stay safe

Russ

23° north of Milan...... we're lucky with the weather, during the day with the sun, we reach 32°/34°

No snow and sun till the end of the year.

It was 45 and Sunny here today!

Though it's going down to 31 overnight, so the beer is on the back porch!!:beer: :beerglass: :beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back